Any 100% Raw Lifters?

Anyone on this forum train or compete 100% raw? If you do tell me your lifts age and weight! Lifting raw is a favourite for me
Weight: 180
Squat: 295 x3
Bench: 205 x3
Deadlift 365 x3

My team (Team Force) regularly competes in 100% Raw meets, we are probably going to do their Federation championships in FL this year. I have too many to list but your numbers sound pretty good, although generally powerlifters reference their one rep max instead of a 3 rep max. But keep working hard and you’ll get stronger, I was right about your age when I really got into it and have loved it ever since. Let me know if you have any questions about PL I can answer for you - 100% Raw also has its own forum on its website as another resource.
Tim

I used to compete in the APF back in 05 but this time around I am competing in the ADAU which is 100% Raw and drug tested. I don’t have any numbers in this Fed yet as my first meet back, after a 6 year lay off, will be April 1st and they won’t be close to the gear numbers I had in the APF, lol. Well won’t be close until next year when I blow by them…lol

What is your definition of “raw”?

I use a belt on squat and deadlift, that’s it.

Squat: 455, good for more though
Bench: 265 paused, 305 touch and go
Deadlift: 545
Good Morning: 435x3
Weight: 181

I am technically a raw lifter right now because I havn’t gotten around to buying suits and shirts yet.

I have wraps and a belt but these lifts were done without them

Squat 385
Bench 235
Deadlift 405

20y/o
somewhere between 180 and 190 lbs

I compete in the 100% raw fed. Good people. as for my age and lifts, you can check their site. I did the toronto open last month.

Why would he go check your lifts/age offsite? I doubt he cares that much. I know I wouldn’t bother going to check…

wow Liquid Mercury, that is some GM

I’m competing 100% raw this summer in Alberta, Canada
Best Raw lifts are
Squat - 530
Bench - 350
Deadlift - 660
Bw - 181

[quote]Tim Henriques wrote:
My team (Team Force) regularly competes in 100% Raw meets, we are probably going to do their Federation championships in FL this year. I have too many to list but your numbers sound pretty good, although generally powerlifters reference their one rep max instead of a 3 rep max. But keep working hard and you’ll get stronger, I was right about your age when I really got into it and have loved it ever since. Let me know if you have any questions about PL I can answer for you - 100% Raw also has its own forum on its website as another resource.
Tim[/quote]

Ha ha ye the reason i said my 3rm was becasue Im on the texas method right now and i havent test my 1rm for a couple of weeks. Thanks ill be sure to ask you anything if some questions come up. I wish there was some teams in Ontario close to where i live, I have to train at a commercial gym where I get yelled at for using chalk and do the odd grunt ha ha.

[quote]ED3180 wrote:
Best Raw lifts are
Squat - 530
Bench - 350
Deadlift - 660
Bw - 181[/quote]

nice lifts

[quote]majik wrote:
I compete in the 100% raw fed. Good people. as for my age and lifts, you can check their site. I did the toronto open last month.[/quote]

lol if i were to look you up, i would probably need you name?

I train 100% raw. Currently not doing any comps. Perhaps I will sometime in the future at some point. I focus mainly on the squat.

I also train alone. It is a life style.

Thumbs up for everyone else that has this lifestyle, it’s a great one!

The added bonus is that you don’t have to waste time on using PL gear.

[quote]Power Tower wrote:

[quote]ED3180 wrote:
Best Raw lifts are
Squat - 530
Bench - 350
Deadlift - 660
Bw - 181[/quote]

nice lifts[/quote]

That’s a hell of an understatement. That total has got to be beyond Elite surely?

[quote]ED3180 wrote:
Best Raw lifts are
Squat - 530
Bench - 350
Deadlift - 660
Bw - 181[/quote]

This summer In Alberta?! WHere?? Calgary?

[quote]FarmerBrett wrote:

[quote]Power Tower wrote:

[quote]ED3180 wrote:
Best Raw lifts are
Squat - 530
Bench - 350
Deadlift - 660
Bw - 181[/quote]

nice lifts[/quote]

That’s a hell of an understatement. That total has got to be beyond Elite surely?[/quote]

It is. 1396 is elite total for 181.

Gotta define “raw.” Everybody’s got their own idea.

Also, anything other than a 1 RM is sorta useless. I know the calculators don’t work for me. I can 1 RM my squat way higher than my 3 RM predicts. But I’m the opposite in the bench.

[quote]ED3180 wrote:
Best Raw lifts are
Squat - 530
Bench - 350
Deadlift - 660
Bw - 181[/quote]

These are great lifts, the record for the squat is 511 or so, just recently set, so you should have a good shot at that one. That pull is pretty damn good too, good luck with it.

198: 452, 331, 463

Working on it…

I’m only 94.3% raw. I don’t qualify.