Anxiety with Tren

Hey guys,

Just wanting people’s opinion on this.

Short background, cycling for about 4-5 years, never had any issues with sides ran all the most common types of steroids, ever had any serious sides.

note I have ran tren ace before and never had any noticeable major sides.

Running tren right now at a pretty high dosage getting ready for my contest season. Never have I felt anxiety with tren but I’m about 2 weeks in, looking great, but I’m turning into a nervous wreck! Haha.

Should I be backing my dose, or should I be cutting it right out?

Just want your opinions

Thanks

You dont list your dose, but want us to recommend whether or not you should cut back your dose? This post is not very good.

Im not asking you to tell me how much I should be cutting back to. Im asking if I should be cutting down or cutting it out. Thats all.

Tren does make a lot of people jumpy and aggressive and that can definitely make you anxious. If you’re taking some EQ it could also be that. Why don’t you just cut down the tren a bit for a week and see how you react then go from there.

[quote]lbraga wrote:
Tren does make a lot of people jumpy and aggressive and that can definitely make you anxious. If you’re taking some EQ it could also be that. Why don’t you just cut down the tren a bit for a week and see how you react then go from there.[/quote]

Interesting. Where have you read this about EQ?