T Nation

Anxiety and Steroids? Pro's Advice

Hey everybody .As in I've had generalized anxiety hey disorder I use to feel (I'm going to die soon,shortness of breath , depersonalisation, panicky ..etc) that was 2 to 3 years ago thank god its passed I used some meds like XANAX AND CIPRALEX to feel better and cure

So I'm thinking of running a cycle (FIRST CYCLE) read plenty about steroids some say no side effects some say extreme anxiety however it changes from a person to another .. however I don't know I'm so confused I'm thinking ..

Weeks 1-8 test prop 200 mg
Weeks 1-8 masteron 200 mg
Weeks 1-8 anavar 30 to 40 mg

Thinking of proviron as well ... however I don't want to even feel panicky or get anxiety side effects because it's horrible for me .. and I'm glad it faded
.but I really want to jump on a cycle .. don't know if I should ...

So any good advice from experienced people

Thanks all :slightly_smiling:

Just saying, if you want good advice, include your stats and goals. For example, age, height, weight, years lifting, diet, and body fat percentage.

If you have read the threads, you would know this, which indicates you need to do more research.

This is not a decision to be taken lightly and you should know what you are doing before jumping into a cycle.

I’ve done my research. .but I’ve been told from many that this cycle is great to start with and quite mild … even my trainer did … however I’m worried about the anxiety I don’t want to panic neither experience anything related with anxiety since its already cured … my worry here isn’t the cycle …it’s the anxiety and I’ve done some research on the anxiety and Steroids and read many forums … but everybody seems to be different … some people feel anxious on var some people don’t … so that’s why …

Weight : 192 lbs
Body fat : 13-14
Proper lifting years : 3
Diet : 2000 calories macros of 200 Protein 250 carbs 55 fat
Goal - weigh 180 or less and become shredded (might compete next year also)

[quote]HondaMahfouz wrote:
Weight : 192 lbs
Body fat : 13-14
Proper lifting years : 3
Diet : 2000 calories macros of 200 Protein 250 carbs 55 fat
Goal - weigh 180 or less and become shredded (might compete next year also)

[/quote]

Considering you have gad, you should probably start with one compound, see how it affects you, and go from there. That would be the smart thing to do anyway…

So let’s say things go well with the first compound (test p) which I hope things go well … should I add anavar last 4 weeks maybe 25 mg daily ?

[quote]HondaMahfouz wrote:
So let’s say things go well with the first compound (test p) which I hope things go well … should I add anavar last 4 weeks maybe 25 mg daily ?[/quote]

Anavar is a commonly faked compound so if you trust your supplier then sure go ahead

Alright thanks alot mate

Hi mate, the anxiety you’re explaining sounds almost exactly the same as me including the fears, i started a Sust only cycle a few weeks back, this is my first cycle, and anxiety has not shown through, felt sort of down for maybe 24-48 hours in the first week but into my 4th week now and really feeling good, as you said it varies from person to person but so far thats my experience.

Assuming you’re bulking and not dieting, I find taking straight shots of Test has IMPROVED my mood as opposed to making it worse.

I think the main challenge will be when you start your PCT. Guys who don’t suffer from anxiety experience negative emotions during their PCT.