Anti-Vegan Diet

My buddy thinks he invented a new diet. Kind of interesting but I think his plumbing will be stopped up within a week.

Basically, whatever a vegan will not eat, that’s what one can eat.

Meat
Seafood
Milk
Butter
Cheese
Eggs
Honey

Thoughts?

sounds delicious.

-chris

Why would he not eat fruits and veggies?

-dizzle

[quote]A-Dizz wrote:

-dizzle[/quote]

Because vegans eat fruits and veggies. That’s the premise, he said he’s only going to eat, what vegans will not eat.

[quote]SouthernGypsy wrote:
A-Dizz wrote:

-dizzle

Because vegans eat fruits and veggies. That’s the premise, he said he’s only going to eat, what vegans will not eat.[/quote]

No, no, I understand the concept “Anti-Vegan,” I just don’t understand why he would do it. It seems kind of silly to purposefully deprive yourself of such healthy food. The idea sounds funny and it’s definitely original, but that’s as far as it goes, a funny idea.

Unless he’s just a douche and is trying to make a statement.

-dizzle

add in some Superfood.

problem solved.

[quote]A-Dizz wrote:
No, no, I understand the concept “Anti-Vegan,” I just don’t understand why he would do it. It seems kind of silly to purposefully deprive yourself of such healthy food. The idea sounds funny and it’s definitely original, but that’s as far as it goes, a funny idea.

-dizzle[/quote]

I think it is more of a pissed off at PETA thing that probably won’t last more than a couple of days, but I was encouraging him to do it because, well we’re friends and it’s my duty to be an asshole to him :slight_smile:

[quote]SouthernGypsy wrote:
A-Dizz wrote:

-dizzle

I think it is more of a pissed off at PETA thing that probably won’t last more than a couple of days, but I was encouraging him to do it because, well we’re friends and it’s my duty to be an asshole to him :)[/quote]

I say get blood tests done and check his cholesterol before and after ;]

-dizzle

Bah! You realise you are as bad as a vegan?

Vegan: “I’m an ignorant pussy who doesn’t have any understanding of nutrition or moral values and I won’t eat meat.”

You: “I’m an ignorant pussy who didn’t listen to my mummy and I won’t eat fruit and vegetables.”

Same difference in my opinion.

I say he should only eat fruits and veggies he has taken away from a vegan.

Just stay away from him when he says he has to shit for the first time next month.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
I say he should only eat fruits and veggies he has taken away from a vegan.[/quote]

Agree 100%, make him earn them.

eed yote

No fruits and veggies? He’s nuts. Vegans and vegetarians have taught me good things about diet and nutrition. Fresh fruits and veggies, natural foods (such as natural peanut butter), whole foods, etc, I learned from the vegetarians or vegans in my family. I sort of understand his “anti-vegan” diet, but I think he’s neglecting basic nutritional needs.

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
add in some Superfood.

problem solved.[/quote]

A vegan would probably eat that.

Could you eat some ground up fur/hair as a source of roughage? - pure anti vegan “fibre” xD

[quote]No, no, I understand the concept “Anti-Vegan,” I just don’t understand why he would do it. It seems kind of silly to purposefully deprive yourself of such healthy food. The idea sounds funny and it’s definitely original, but that’s as far as it goes, a funny idea.

-dizzle[/quote]

It’s like you read my mind…

[quote]benmoore wrote:
Could you eat some ground up fur/hair as a source of roughage? - pure anti vegan “fibre” xD[/quote]

Brilliant.