Anti Estrogens with Pre Existant Gyno

Hi ive been looking all over for the answer to this, had gyno all my life as far as i can remember. would arimidex be enough on a cycle of test e at 500 mgs a week and 25 mgs per day of dbol for 12 weeks, or should i go with letrozole?

i have pretty shitty joints at the moment as it is, and ive heard of some nasty injuries on letro from joint dryness. would keeping letrozole on hand while using arimidex to keep estrogen low be a good plan, or should i just go with non-aromatizing steroids all together. thanks!

Maaaaaannnnnn. I’d stay away from letro. It’s tooooo aggressive. You want to control your estro and lower it. You dont want to kill it all off. Arimidex is fine for on cycle. Aromasin is good too. start with a low dose and adjust it as needed. If your nips get tender or puffy then up it a bit. But dont blast it from the get go. If you ahve rpe existing gyno. Try a few days or low dose nolva and it might get rid of it.

thanks, that seemed to be the general idea, that it was more like a last option thing if even, sounds like nasty stuff!ha.

[quote]JesusChristAllin wrote:
Hi ive been looking all over for the answer to this, had gyno all my life as far as i can remember. would arimidex be enough on a cycle of test e at 500 mgs a week and 25 mgs per day of dbol for 12 weeks, or should i go with letrozole?

i have pretty shitty joints at the moment as it is, and ive heard of some nasty injuries on letro from joint dryness. would keeping letrozole on hand while using arimidex to keep estrogen low be a good plan, or should i just go with non-aromatizing steroids all together. thanks![/quote]
The biggest cause of gyno is Fat/obesity.This aromataze inhibitor doe’s nothing for Endogenious estrogen.That’s because of fat and no exercise.Usually people who are sedentary and didn’t participate in Gym Class at school??? Change your lifestyle Exercise,nutrition and no drug’s john P.s. steroids can’t change Fat to muscle!!!

[quote]johnny k53 wrote:

[quote]JesusChristAllin wrote:

i have pretty shitty joints at the moment as it is, and ive heard of some nasty injuries on letro from joint dryness. would keeping letrozole on hand while using arimidex to keep estrogen low be a good plan, or should i just go with non-aromatizing steroids all together. thanks![/quote]
The biggest cause of gyno is Fat/obesity.This aromataze inhibitor doe’s nothing for Endogenious estrogen.That’s because of fat and no exercise.Usually people who are sedentary and didn’t participate in Gym Class at school??? Change your lifestyle Exercise,nutrition and no drug’s john P.s. steroids can’t change Fat to muscle!!![/quote]

im definitely not fat, and will be below 10% before i go on, to guarantee that theres as little estrogen in my system as possible. telling someone “no drugs” in a steroid forum who isnt asking “hey i weigh 165 pounds and bench 135 does my cycle of 6 grams of tren a week look good?” but a reasonable question, is pretty retarded. i dont even know how to respond to that last sentence. i never said they did.

also the odds of me taking some who uses that many question marks and exclamation points seriously is nil