T Nation

Anti-Estrogens in Whole Food?

At the moment I can?t afford any supplements and can?t seem to find flax in Spain so far, so I was wondering if anyone knew of any whole foods (e.g. fruit/veg) worth investing in for their anti-estrogen properties.

Also anything recommended that will help get rid of my ?moobs? would be much appreciated. I read Berardi recommending occasional Flax to help get rid of them, due to the phytoestrogens or something. I am currently on HOT-ROX Extreme and some Tribulus Terrestrius by TwinLab.

Thanks in advance!

Eat a lot of fruits and vegetables.
They contain some calcium-D-glucarate.
Stay away from plastics,and milk and meat that aren’t organic/free-range(because of the synthetic estrogen).
Try using some natural olive oil soap and toothpaste.

Thanks for the reply, though I don?t think I will really be able to avoid plastics and inorganic food, not to mention being unable to use olive oil soap and natural toothpaste. Will and always have eat lots of fruit.

Thanks!

No,but you sure can try.

All the vegetables from the cruciferus family (sorry for the vocabulary not my main lenguage), Broccoli, col, coliflower etc., they have anti-estrogen properties

[quote]Jorge Garzafox wrote:
All the vegetables from the cruciferus family (sorry for the vocabulary not my main lenguage), Broccoli, col, coliflower etc., they have anti-estrogen properties[/quote]

Exactly.

yay. thank you! 8)

Also what about anti-aromatase agents in whole food?

^^