Anti-Estrogen Help?

I am on 15th day of cycle using only 200 mg of test E weekly what I am wondering is if I will be at high risk to gyno on this dose. Do you think I will for sure need to take an anti estrogen or not.

A little off topic, but are you actually seeing any results from that low of a dose? Assuming that you are trying to bulk on it. As far as the gyno goes, some people-like myself-are more susceptible to it then others. I’m hoping you already have some type of anti-e on hand. If not, pick up some ASAP. If signs of gyno do appear, you don’t want to wait a week for your anti-e to arrive.

[quote]c_simms wrote:
I am on 15th day of cycle using only 200 mg of test E weekly what I am wondering is if I will be at high risk to gyno on this dose. Do you think I will for sure need to take an anti estrogen or not.[/quote]

[quote]c_simms wrote:
I am on 15th day of cycle using only 200 mg of test E weekly what I am wondering is if I will be at high risk to gyno on this dose. Do you think I will for sure need to take an anti estrogen or not.[/quote]

When many with low T get on TRT, typically with 100mg/wk, very few on 200mg/wk, they are fully LH repressed and many have E problems, without gyno and with E levels in normal range. E causes brain fog, libido loss, ED, lack of energy etc. When then using AI (anastrozole 1mg/wk) these problems clear up.

200mg weekly is a tad high for most HRT/TRT but definitely low for traditional uses. That is definitely enough to shut down the bodies own T and bring on the issues that KS mentioned. To answer the original question, no I don’t think you should have any issues with estrogen at that dosage. Having said that I do hope you have some tamoxifen on hand, if not order some.

ive got some anastrozole on hand in case i have problems. but its injectable and im not sure how the mg/ml ratio is so i dont know how much to inject. does anyone know the typical amount for that???

[quote]daveybaby wrote:
ive got some anastrozole on hand in case i have problems. but its injectable and im not sure how the mg/ml ratio is so i dont know how much to inject. does anyone know the typical amount for that???[/quote]

are you sure its not a research chem (ie. liquid oral)? just checking.

anyways, at that dose of Test, the chances of you experiencing the side effects you fear are very slim. keep the a-dex on hand for now.