Anti-Emo Street Riots

This was inevitable.

oh my fucking god ahahaha

lmao@ the random hare krishnas

so its emos vs punks?

i barely speak spanish so i had no idea what was going on. either way its hilarious.

Haha that’s pretty damn funny. As a punk/metal head I can see how that clash would come about.

Since when though is Emo music about being gay? I’m not sure if I know any gay guy who thinks Emo music is cool.

Isn’t Emo just a bunch of pansy and depressed people trying to look more intimidating by wearing all black and hoping no one beats them up?

It’s about time they took a stand!

Emo boys.

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:

Isn’t Emo just a bunch of pansy and depressed people trying to look more intimidating by wearing all black and hoping no one beats them up?
[/quote]

Yea, this is what I don’t get. It looks hot as shit out there. But no, you cut yourself and so you have to hide your little “demon” with a long sleeve hoodie.

ROFL

Emo kids are either under 100 lbs or over 200, so it’s understandable that they need government protection. Sexual ambiguity results in violence.

Finally someone is doing something about this problem.

When is National Punch an Emo Kid in the face day? I could have swore it was in March.

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
CrewPierce wrote:

[/quote]

Ah thanks for clearing that up for me.

They deserve to get beat-up even more, they are poser goths.

I took my friend to play his set at a night club the other night. And there were tons of these little fuckers there. Guess they like there club music too. I thought they were suppose to be touph kinda bad-boys but they got out of my way when I walked to the bar. Although they were hopped up on something cause everyone of those little fuckers had dialated eyes the size of pennies.

[quote]GetSwole wrote:
Finally someone is doing something about this problem.[/quote]

Seconded. I was actually going to see if anyone wanted to get together for a little T-Nation rally against gays, emos, and hookers that don’t work pro bono.

I heard emos like it in the pooper.

to true!

Anyhow, the Mexicans in America must be more docile. I remember a quote from one of the great literary geniuses of our times.

“Mexican Americans don’t like to get in gang fight, they like roses and flower and fat ladies name Debbie too.” - Cheech Marin

So I did more research and it would seem that emo’s are the pussy’s of the punk crowd. Apparently back in my home town of DC they decided it was too violent and started their own, “more emotional” section of rock.

Why did they get to keep our cool studded belts and skater shoes though?

Haha I loved the picture near the top of that article, it was like a gathering of all the world’s most pathetic people in one area. I’ve never seen so much loser-ness in such a small space. If only there were a nearby Muslim with a car-bomb…

Yes, among that crowd is the only time I’d advocate a towlie blowing himself up.

Probably a dumb question, but what’s a rockabilly?