Anti E Supps

What do you guys think of this stack for lowering estrogen?
Source Naturals Calcium D-Glucarate 500mg recommended dose 3x a day
Nature’s Way DIM-plus Estrogen Metabolism Formula recommended dose 2x a day
Polinquins uberzinc px -recommended dose is once a day, should i take it twice a day?
NOW foods D3 5000iu 1x a day

Add fiber or it wont leave the body.

Zinc is by far #1 for lowering E, but there is little to no benefit to having more than 50 mg per day (I don’t know how much is in “Poliquin’s uberzinc”).

1500 mg per day of calcium just from supps (in addition to food) is really kind of a lot; I would limit it to 1000 mg per day from food + supps, and make sure to end the cal before dinner. Get magnesium w/ the zinc before bed.

To add to what hipsr4runnin said: soluble fiber grabs onto it, insoluble fiber takes it out of your body.

Uber zinc px has Zinc Aspartate 50mg, Zinc Orotate 25mg.
I bought the CDG off Amazon. That’s where I got the 500, but looking on the company’s site Calcium is 124 mg (from 1,000 mg calcium D-glucarate).
Thanks for the tips guys, appreciate it. I’ve only been taking this a few days, there’s seem to be something to this.

May also want to look at adding Sulfurophane. Been reading some good stuff on it lately.
Love the Polquin Zinc! I have had clients take as many as 6caps day and seen tremendous results on their pec site (8-10mm drops in 4-6weeks). If ur concerned about over-doing it, just grab a cheap zinc tally test (i use metagenics) and do the taste test:

1. Taste Metallic - levels getting better - maybe drop to 2-4caps/day for maintenance
  2. Taste Nothing/Water - levels are extremely low
  3. Want to spit it out from metallic taste - ur good
    All the best!

resveratrol and broccoli sprouts

Rez-V did wonders to lower my E2

[quote]harmony72 wrote:
What do you guys think of this stack for lowering estrogen?
Source Naturals Calcium D-Glucarate 500mg recommended dose 3x a day
Nature’s Way DIM-plus Estrogen Metabolism Formula recommended dose 2x a day
Polinquins uberzinc px -recommended dose is once a day, should i take it twice a day?
NOW foods D3 5000iu 1x a day[/quote]

I’ve tried near all the popular anti-e supps out there. As I have “low-normal” test levels I find I’m susceptible to estrogen issues.

My reviews:

CDG (it’s not taken for the calcium) so 1500mg total daily is the correct dosage. Rate 4/10 as it works sorta but the price FAR FAR outweighs it’s benefits.

DIM works better when combined with CDG and Indol-3-carbinol. Taken DIM seperate (did nothing), and DIM+CDG+I3C. Again, not worth the money for the results.

Poliquin’s Uber Zinc. One of the best Zinc products out there IMO. I prefer Biotest’s Elite Pro Mineral Support for the blend and quality. Second best source is a ZMA product. Zinc citrate is cheap shit that works if you’re cheap or on a budget. But I noticed a difference with Poliquin’s Uber Zinc. Note that it’s not an anti-e though. If you’re deficient in zinc as many hard training guys are, that’s where the benefit comes in: “boosting” test to a “normal” level from being in the tank.

In my opinion, you’re missing the boat on better supplements.

Hands down, best anti-e I’ve ever used is LG Sciences Formadrol Extreme.

Second best: Biotest’s Rez-V (although Patrick Arnold argues a topical version would work better so I just ordered Prototype Nutrition’s R Spray).

I’m big on my supps doing other positive stuff. Rez-V not only takes care of the anti-e issue well, it’s also healthy for you long term. It’s a bit pricey IMO but in comparison to the other resveratrol products on the market (dosage) it’s on par with what else is out there.

I also wholly agree if you don’t have enough veggies and fiber in your diet, all the anti-e supps in the world won’t do sh*t for you either; so get that part straight first, then add the fun stuff.

anyone know about hops extract when used by men.

AOR is the brand and have a product called estro-detox, which has DIM, cal-d, sulforifane (SP) and “lifenol” which is a hops extract.

I know that hops have been shown to be estrogenic, but im wondering why they would include the hops in the product

Been hearing some hype on an estrogen-detox product called Adonis. I was thinking of purchasing as it has DIM, Sulfurophane, and Calcium-D-Glucarate. I did a e-detox protocol from Poliquin with this exact same stack of products and had some good results on leaning my legs down, along with a shit-load of fiber (30-40g).
Has anyone tried Adonis?? I’d like to here some feedback before committing.
Thanks!

[quote]CoachShredder wrote:
Been hearing some hype on an estrogen-detox product called Adonis. I was thinking of purchasing as it has DIM, Sulfurophane, and Calcium-D-Glucarate. I did a e-detox protocol from Poliquin with this exact same stack of products and had some good results on leaning my legs down, along with a shit-load of fiber (30-40g).
Has anyone tried Adonis?? I’d like to here some feedback before committing.
Thanks![/quote]

looks very good, but i couldn’t actually find how many caps each serving was, or how many caps you get for the price, kinda weird.

i just found the serving info, basically you get 15 day supply for 70 buck (before shipping) pretty pricy imo, since you would need it for atleast 30 days and probably another bottle to taper off and reduce the estrogen rebound

I heard letro worked really well -_-

I paid the expensive price for recommended 2 bottles. Never received the item and the vendor refused to refund. If you are going for Anti E, find a reputable vendor

For as long as I could remeber I had puffy nipples.

So I decided to by some Calcium D-Glucarate. I bought 120 tablets, and took 2 tabs 3 times a day, so 20 days worth. After 20 days I no longer had puffy nipples anymore.

The brand I used was Natrol.