Anti-bodybuilding Hypertrophy cheat sheet

After attending the seminar in Dallas on Saturday and being summarily shamed by Chad himself for not doing any of his programs I’ve embarked on the Anti-Bodybuilding Hypertrophy Program.

Since I have a hard time counting I’ve made myself a chart of the program so I could track my sets. I thought I’d make it available to anyone else that might find it useful. It’s a PDF, and you can download it from this URL:

www.inkdeep.com/antibodybuilding_chart.pdf

Let me know if this was useful to you (or if I screwed anything up!). Day 3 in tonight for me!

Is anyone doing this program right now? If so, what do you think of it so far? I’m used to high volume training, so it isn’t wearing me down as bad as I thought it would.

I did it about 3 weeks ago and loved it. I’m a fan of higher weight, low rep workouts. Plus, it keeps you focused and intensity high.

Great log sheet, I am probably gonna start at the end of next month( after done w/ revised RRD) Thanks again!

I printed this out, but it came out in Russian or something! It’s looks fine on screen, but when printed it’s like someone randomly hitting keys. For example, where the word chest is supposed to be, the word “GI i wx” appears. Any ideas?

Looks like a very handy cheat sheet, I just can’t print it right!

The curse of embedded fonts!

I’ve made a version that doesn’t need fonts, but it’s 1.3 mb, or about 4 times as big as the original.

get it here

I’m glad others are finding it useful.

As far as I can tell, everything looks good on the sheets.
Very nice breakdown of all the parameters necessary to follow the program.
Nice work!

Am I the only one who can’t get it?

I fixed one other thing. I had too many boxes for some of the leg days. DOH! If you’ve already downloaded it, you might want to grab it again.

I’ve got the thumbs up from the creator himself. SWEET!

Ike,

I named the file wrong. The link should work now.