T Nation

Anti Aromatase Questions

OK , new poster, but have a quick question.
My doc diag’d me as having low T, ( around 110 or so ) and put me on a supervised ( read, in his office) once a week dosage of 1 ML intramuscular of Test Cyp ( 200mg/ml). Obviously with this type of program I want to take advantage of the increased T levels, but since he has me prescribed for at least three months or more of this therapy, I am concerned about Aromatase and side effects.

I am wondering what i can expect from this type of dosage gain wise , and what i should be looking for over the counter for anti aromatase to get the maximum benefit of the therapy while I am on it, and when i should begin taking it, or ma I just being a nervous nell about it and not sweat it.

I have been working my ass off in the gym ( literally) dropping from 270 in January to 240 as of today, so the last thing I want to do is develop gyno or other issues. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks folks !

I’m no expert on TRT but isn’t 200mg/week a littler higher than normal? Anyway, that is a good thing for you. I don’t think you will need to be concerned about gyno issues off of 200mg/week test IMHO.

[quote]2xtreme wrote:
OK , new poster, but have a quick question.
My doc diag’d me as having low T, ( around 110 or so ) and put me on a supervised ( read, in his office) once a week dosage of 1 ML intramuscular of Test Cyp ( 200mg/ml). Obviously with this type of program I want to take advantage of the increased T levels, but since he has me prescribed for at least three months or more of this therapy, I am concerned about Aromatase and side effects.

I am wondering what i can expect from this type of dosage gain wise , and what i should be looking for over the counter for anti aromatase to get the maximum benefit of the therapy while I am on it, and when i should begin taking it, or ma I just being a nervous nell about it and not sweat it.

I have been working my ass off in the gym ( literally) dropping from 270 in January to 240 as of today, so the last thing I want to do is develop gyno or other issues. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks folks ![/quote]

Shouldnt be a problem, i myself tend to be sensitive but that dose wouldnt cause problems.
I would say that that dose should help you change your body composition for the better.
BTW, alcohol is well known to cause gyno especially when mixed with aromatizing steroids and if the user is sensitive. I think it may increase aromatization itself… may be wrong but it does have negative effects… ever seen an old drunks titties?

Joe

100mg/wk test ester will elevate E2, no debate. E2 levels in the upper 30s create major problems for TRT guys [0-53 pg/ml].

I totally disagree with the notion that there will not be problems, and suggest that E2 control will provide better results, physical and mental(includes libido).

Most of the TRT active guys are on the over 35 lifter forum. There is good info there.

TRT is forever, not three months. 200mg/wk will probably be reduced after lab work. Having a permanently turned off HPTA will do damage to your testicles. You need you doc to prescribe 250iu hCG SC EOD. This will also allow your testes to produce pregnenolone which is important for the brain and DHEA production.