T Nation

Anthony Roberts Fired

ROFL!!

The kid was fired from Steroid.com

The link won’t let me see anything. Can you post some of the details?

this is his magazine he says he goign to focus on now:
www.muscleevolutionusa.com/this_issue.html

This what the head system admin over at steroid.com said:

I dont know of ANYONE worshipping Anthony and the only reason there has not been flames about him here is because WE have been protecting him and not allowing it. It is OUR fault we have let Anthony get as much attention as he has and it is a mistake we are kicking ourselves in the ass for.

They are not jumping on the wagon… they have been there the whole time but were afraid of saying anything because they didnt want to be banned for interfering with our company. We no longer protect him or his career and we do NOT give him a good reference.

WE DO NOT SUPPORT HIM IN ANY WAY

Here he is seen trying to contact Mr.X at isteroid…

forums.isteroids.com/anabolic-steroids-questions
-answers/64933-mr-x-i-need-talk.html

They probably blocked it…

Here is what I just read it is very interesting… show possible lies over the pass few weeks:

Having checked out the details (thanks for the link to PoptartPsycho - and I loved your comments about him leaving with his two gym bags, and probably a bus ticket this time instead of a plane ticket!) I found one of the postings on the opening page and laughed my ass off:
////
Quote:
Man, have I been hiding under a rock or something?

I thought people here worshipped him like a god lol

wow
///

That was exactly their problem there and at EVERY place Anthony CONNORS has been. He establishes himself as THE Supreme Expert and disallows dissenting viewpoints (like a Blog that has the Comments section disabled!) and simply has removed anyone who disagrees with him. So the “appearance” is established (“or else”) that he is “worshiped like a god” at wherever he currently is at - until they too painfully learn the truth.

Mongol, old buddy, did you hit some nails on the head! (I know you’ll see this!) And those of us who know you knew that everything that he said about you in his old Blog (before it rapidly came down) came from a “compulsive liar and hater” - in the words of Anthony’s best friend (heh-heh) and former boss!

An, uh, acquaintance of mine did email ISSN with some information (a lot taken from the very thread - LOL!) about who Anthony Robets actually was and his real reputation, etc. Also several links that had comments, interviews, etc. specifically from Anthony Connors (Roberts) so that the ISSN people could see that these weren’t just opinions about Connors, that he had indicted himself with his own mouth! In return he received one email (out of 3 or 4 sent to different upper level people in the organization and to the Conference organizers). He received back what he called a “very snotty response” that basically told him to “mind his own business” (I wasn’t told the actual specific language of the reply email).

Anyway, if anyone would like to email those ISSN people that he dealt with, I am sure I could get the email addresses from him and post them. Maybe SEVERAL individuals emailing the “Roberts Fired” link that it would have a much more solid impact on the ISSN. Let me know.

What I also find interesting is that according to the steroid.com link is that Anthony Connors (Roberts) was fired “several weeks ago”. And the posting by Brian Clapp (Admin) is dated 5-20-2008. That means that all throughout this time and as recently as my acquaintance’s email is that Anthony Connors (Roberts) has NOT been the Senior Editor (or anything else) at steroid.com And yet he has represented himself as such not only continuously with the people at ISSN but also with an author who had a story published (where he was quoted briefly in what was clearly a very brief, probably telephone, interview) as being “Senior Editor” of steroid.com

See:
///
Quote:
[indent]May 14, 2008
Quote from me in DCbar.org (A Washington D.C. based magazine for lawyers, put out by the DC bar association)[indent]

///
Quote:
A Culture of Use
Look around, most likely there is somebody in your office, at your gym, or in your book club who is taking a performance-enhancing substance. If you think only bodybuilders and professional athletes are injecting steroids or HGH, think again. These days, PED users are as diverse as their reasons for taking them�??losing weight, building muscle, and developing great six-pack abs. Except for a few daydreamers, many of today�??s users are not looking to hit home runs; they are using PEDs with the hope they will stay fit and healthy into their dotage.

Anthony Roberts, senior editor at Steroid.com, a Web-based information clearinghouse for steroids and HGH users, confirms that the average steroid user isn�??t taking PEDs to enter the Mr. Olympia contest.

�??They aren�??t looking to be 300 pounds and 2 percent body fat,�?? Roberts says of his Web site�??s readers. �??We typically find that they�??re looking to feel better about themselves. Most people using steroids are eating right and training all the time. They want to be healthy, and they�??re using them to take that extra step.�??
///

This was from his own Blog of course… his MAY 14th posting - just LAST WEEK. And the publication was their MAY, 2008 issue. Conning lawyer associations now also?

Also of interest is that one would think that something this momentous would have been reported by Anthony in his Blog (as he rapidly did when he was booted from the Merchant Marine Academy and went to steroid.com). Now I try to not visit his Blog too frequently as he seems to get a huge thrill out of his “great number of visitors”, his army of thousands and thousands, but I’ve checked through it and strangely no mention of his firing (and note that it was not a mutual parting, but most definitely a firing). No mention at all that I could find. But he is still saying stuff like this:
///
Quote:
May 3, 2008
Anabolic Steroid Induced Hypogonadism
Filed under: Other �?? admin @ 1:03 pm

I was talking with Michael Scally the other week in my office about Anabolic Steroid Induced Hypogonadism (ASIH for short). Now, basically this is the condition you suffer when you stop doing a cycle of anabolic steroids, and your body is no longer producing enough testosterone (and usually LH), so that you become either primary or secondary hypogonadal. In other words, this condition is why we do PCT.
///

Speaking with Michale Scally “in my office”??? What office? If he was fired from steroid.com “several weeks ago” (as of 5-20-2008) what is he doing commenting about "my office’ not even three weeks earlier? Was he really fired? If so was it more like just few days previously and not “several weeks earlier”… or (more likely) is that posting about speaking with Scally “in my office” simply another lie (and he was actually talking to Scally from a pay phone!)?

Great stuff, retailboy. Thanks.

Man that guy is a screwup.

This is supposedly what the deleted link said (a lot of speculation about ANTHONY CONNORS threating to rat out people to the FTC such as Brian Clapp, supp scams, the admin mentioned below – as an explanation why they took i t down) :

Admin

AR Admin

Notice: Anthony Roberts has been fired from Steroid.com!!!

I just wanted to let the members at Steroid.com as well as the community know that as of a few weeks ago, Anthony Roberts was terminated from steroid.com and he no longer is with any of our sister companies either. His comments, opinions, LIES (many of them of which he was caught in ), views, thoughts, actions, most of which we do not approve of nor condone… and have NOTHING to do with us or our company. Although before he was hired we knew that he was disliked by most of the fitness, supplement, and steroid industry we thought he MIGHT be of some help to the future growth of our company, but we were wrong. WE SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO YOU!! for that we are truely sorry!!!

As many of you know, he is a compulsive liar and hater and in many peoples opinion has ZERO morals or convictions. We apologize for making so many of you mad when we hired him and we are very upset at his performance at steroid.com as well as his character and behavior.

Please be advised that we do not wish to be associated with him in any way shape or form and even though we made so many people upset when we hired him, we hope that you will forgive our mistake and allow us to grow from here.

For those of you who left because of Anthony… we would like for you to come back to our site and participate without worry… anyone that knows someone who is not here because of Anthony please let them know that we welcome them back!!!

We would like to take this time to personally invite you back and also to say thank you to the many who have stood by us through this trying time.
///

He’d better be willing to use that stick in a hurry if he’s even mentioning it out loud.

Isn’t the owner of steroid.com also the owner of the roidstore or buysteroids.com? If so, kinda funny that one scammer is mad at another fraudster for basically being a scammer.

I wonder how this will affect that lawsuit AR was involved in over his book…

A lot of intrigue and backstabbing…

Michael Crichton couldn’t have written this stuff.

Enjoy.

www.elitefitness.com/articles/roidstore/

Mufasa

Nice find Mufasa.

Hats off to EF.

HAAAHAAA!

Oh the Schadenfreud.

AR is a complete, textbood sociopath + megalomaniac. I am so happy that the internet is maturing enough that the same kind of system that will launch such a career based upon fully self-serving lies and inflated sensationalism will also serve to bring this moron down. I think, FINALLY, that this is the last we will hear from AR on a “serious” basis. Of course I’m certain his screeching flailings will continue for far longer.

I kept wondering why “Juiced” steroid.com’s VERY uninformative, boring “show,” so hyped AR and then never even used him. The BC guy is just painful to watch.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
HAAAHAAA!

Oh the Schadenfreud.

AR is a complete, textbood sociopath + megalomaniac. I am so happy that the internet is maturing enough that the same kind of system that will launch such a career based upon fully self-serving lies and inflated sensationalism will also serve to bring this moron down.

I think, FINALLY, that this is the last we will hear from AR on a “serious” basis. Of course I’m certain his screeching flailings will continue for far longer.

I kept wondering why “Juiced” steroid.com’s VERY uninformative, boring “show,” so hyped AR and then never even used him. The BC guy is just painful to watch. [/quote]

No shit buddy.

Hilarious, “SUPER DOUSCHE” FINALLY GETS FLUSHED!!

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
Cortes wrote:
HAAAHAAA!

Oh the Schadenfreud.

AR is a complete, textbood sociopath + megalomaniac. I am so happy that the internet is maturing enough that the same kind of system that will launch such a career based upon fully self-serving lies and inflated sensationalism will also serve to bring this moron down.

I think, FINALLY, that this is the last we will hear from AR on a “serious” basis. Of course I’m certain his screeching flailings will continue for far longer.

I kept wondering why “Juiced” steroid.com’s VERY uninformative, boring “show,” so hyped AR and then never even used him. The BC guy is just painful to watch.

No shit buddy.

Hilarious, “SUPER DOUSCHE” FINALLY GETS FLUSHED!![/quote]

The only problem is that he’ll probably be back under another name…

He is truly one motherfucker that I love to hate. His failure is so satisfying. Scamming charlatans be damned!

[quote]Mufasa wrote:

Enjoy.

Mufasa

[/quote]

I think this same article was posted here a while ago.
Nothing new there.
But with Anthony Roberts being a testicular cancer George Spellwin is a stubborn case of gonorrhea that no antibiotics work.

What exactly happened with this guy? Yes, I’m late to the party.

[quote]balljack8 wrote:
Mufasa wrote:

Enjoy.

Mufasa

I think this same article was posted here a while ago.
Nothing new there.
But with Anthony Roberts being a testicular cancer George Spellwin is a stubborn case of gonorrhea that no antibiotics work.
[/quote]

Did you look at the date on it? did you read the whole thing.

Yes,it seems it was first posted there on 13th of April,soon after that the link was posted here.

So that was more than a month ago.

I did`nt read the whole thing this time as i was trying to save my last two brain cells desperately :wink:

[quote]Mufasa wrote:

Enjoy.

Mufasa

[/quote]

Holy shit.

I finally realize what a absolute, fucking little piece of shit that Roberts guy and his partner are.

How low some people will go is just beyond me, and the fact that they are still going is just…wow.