T Nation

ANT Hello

Hi all! I live in Kiev this a capital of Ukrane. I am sorry for my english. I train one-salf near five years. I am fun of powerlifting and strongmans. Bodybuilding i like too, but in my country very difficult take extreme-mass, because all proteins and amino-asids is very expensive. But for powerlifting we heve many health-food,many trainers hoo was champions and masters of weight-athletics and we have very cheap steroids. My results in lifting. I can sit down with weight 235kg-523pounds dead-lift 215kg-478 pounds pres from breast 145kg-323 pounds. My girl is training too she is sit down 120kg-267pounds,dead-lift 120kg-267pounds and press 70kg-156pounds.

[quote]ant_drugs wrote:
Hi all! I live in Kiev this a capital of Ukrane. I am sorry for my english. I train one-salf near five years. I am fun of powerlifting and strongmans. Bodybuilding i like too, but in my country very difficult take extreme-mass, because all proteins and amino-asids is very expensive. But for powerlifting we heve many health-food,many trainers hoo was champions and masters of weight-athletics and we have very cheap steroids. My results in lifting. I can sit down with weight 235kg-523pounds dead-lift 215kg-478 pounds pres from breast 145kg-323 pounds. My girl is training too she is sit down 120kg-267pounds,dead-lift 120kg-267pounds and press 70kg-156pounds.[/quote]

Hello ant_drugs. Welcome to T-nation. Sounds like you are doing the best you can with what you have got. Sometimes us Americans do not realize what we have and should be thankful.

Hey, look on the bright side, at least you get cheap steriods…

Thenks for support.Moreover my weit category 75kg-166pounds. My girl in category 55kg-122pounds.

[quote]ant_drugs wrote:
I can sit down with weight 235kg-523pounds dead-lift 215kg-478 pounds pres from breast 145kg-323 pounds.[/quote]

correct me if im wrong:
sit down = squat 523
deadlift = deadlift 478
pres from breast = bench 323

hope im right, numbers are great, keep it up man!

yes!

Not only that, but your girlfriend weighs 122lbs and can

squat 267
deadlift 267
bench 156

That’s fantastic! Tell her she has some new fans in the US!

OK!

She got these results from 2 years. You can do these too!

Very impressive for your girlfriend! Do you have any pictures you can post, or a training regimen?

I need see you and/or know what your maximuml squat,dead lift,press from breast. And your weight.Then i can help you.

My girlfriend!

Privet Ant…

I’ll be in Kiev this fall. If you need help with translating any lifting terms from Russian/Ukranian into english, PM me.

Сила Украины

What a great training setup… such an excellent change from the soft core gym scene here in the US

Keep it up!!!

Jumanji