Ant Heads... What The Hell?

[quote]Fulmen wrote:
How would you feel if you were killed alive by ants?[/quote]

hehe… Is it possible to die any other way?

Barbos… Is that a dung beetle in your avatar? That is what I almost listed myself as in the reincarnation thread… Then again, I did not read the reincarnation thread.

[quote]IronWarrior34 wrote:
Ants are fuckin bad ass…cant they lift like 10 times their bodyweight or something insane like that??? imagine a human having strength like that! nevermind all the decapatation and eggs that hatch out of heads and shit, thats just crazy stuff, love it[/quote]

Yes but have you ever seen a video on youtube of an ant making a 10x BW attempt? I mean they can’t even control the weight!

They always use horrible form, only worry about max effort lifting, so therefore have no cardio, are unatheltic and have fat unfunctional thorax’s from eating nothing but donuts out of a dumpster.

If these ants would stick to say 3x BW lifting with good controlled form, frost the tips of their antenae and only eat from the dumpster at Whole Foods they would have vascular thorx’s get way more hoha and would be on all the box art for antfarms.

my 2cents I just don’t want to see any ants in their old age suffering from bad joints from ego lifting 10x their bodyweight.

ants are badass hardworkers man. some ant species in Brazil can chew off all the leaves of an entire tree in like a day. bible reminds us lazy folk to look to the ants.

speaking of proportional strength, rhino beetles are the strongest powerlifters around that can head deadlift 850x its body weight.