T Nation

Answers To 'Someone' The 'Something'?

So when is Obama going to come out with an answer to “Joe the Plumber” and “Tito the Bulider”…and have regular people come up to campaign?
Who would they be??

-Dave, the Domestic Partner?

-Anna, the Abortionist?

-Mike, the Male Prostitute?

Any ideas?

Hank the IRS agent

Snidely the trial lawyer

Karl the university professor

Moonbeam the environmental activist

  • Karl, the Marxist

  • Josef, the Stalinist

  • Mao, the Maoist

  • Fidel, the Welfare Recipient

  • Hillary, the Lesbian

  • Vladimir, the Leninist (and John, the Leninist)

  • Pol, the Pot head

HH the racist douchebag?

Rockscar the Rodeater?

Tribulus the Whitless Twit?

There’s lots more, but you know who you are. Start practicing saying “President Obama”. You guys seem to love being stupid, thank god for you that McPain likes to play along.

[quote]I for one appreciate the McCain campaign treating us like children. McCain will bring us back to a simpler time. A time when you could identify your neighbors’ jobs by the hats they wore.

Like Sam the Fireman, Bill the Cowboy and Jose the stereotype. These are the people in your neighborhood. The people that you meet when you’re walking down the street. They’re the people that you meet each day.

And what the people in your neighborhood, the Joe the Plumber, the Wendy the Waitress need are tax cuts for the wealthy and off shore drilling. They don’t need universal health care or last names.[/quote] – Stephen Colbert

how cute, you still actually believe that either political party gives a flying fuck about your “average joe”

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
So when is Obama going to come out with an answer to “Joe the Plumber” and “Tito the Bulider”…and have regular people come up to campaign?
Who would they be??

-Dave, the Domestic Partner?

-Anna, the Abortionist?

-Mike, the Male Prostitute?

Any ideas?

[/quote]

Does he even need an answer? His followers are already there. Joe the Plumber came and went and didn’t change anything. It starting to look like a done deal. I mean, I hope it’s not, but that’s what it looks like.

Or is this just a thread to make alliterative names?

[quote]HH the racist douchebag?

Rockscar the Rodeater?

Tribulus the Whitless Twit?

There’s lots more, but you know who you are. Start practicing saying “President Obama”. You guys seem to love being stupid, thank god for you that McPain likes to play along.[/quote]
Cool game.

Jeremiah, the Jew hater

Bill, the bomber

Michelle, the diversicrat

Tony, the goodfella

Mubarak, the Mujahid

[quote]malonetd wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
So when is Obama going to come out with an answer to “Joe the Plumber” and “Tito the Bulider”…and have regular people come up to campaign?
Who would they be??

-Dave, the Domestic Partner?

-Anna, the Abortionist?

-Mike, the Male Prostitute?

Any ideas?

Does he even need an answer? His followers are already there. Joe the Plumber came and went and didn’t change anything. It starting to look like a done deal. I mean, I hope it’s not, but that’s what it looks like.

Or is this just a thread to make alliterative names?[/quote]

Yes, it was created for some fun.

This is far from over. The polls are tight, undecideds will go McCain for the most part.

I thought we’d have some fun with the names, but oh no…some people have to take it so seriously, they can’t see the fun in it. Instead of coming up with some good names for the repub side, they call other posters here, not even in the thread yet…names…once again. When all they can do is swear, I’m doing something right I guess.

Steve the Stereotype?

Albert, the fat
Scooby, the Doo

and

Joe, the GI

Iggy the Informer
Stewie the Stooge
Jack the Jackbooted Thug
Terry the Torturer
Gary the Gulag Guard
Siegfried the Secret Policeman
Edgar the Executioner
And You, the Useful Idiots who made it all possible.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
Iggy the Informer
Stewie the Stooge
Jack the Jackbooted Thug
Terry the Torturer
Gary the Gulag Guard
Siegfried the Secret Policeman
Edgar the Executioner
And You, the Useful Idiots who made it all possible.

[/quote]

I would have preferred “Sergey, the Secret Policeman.”

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
Varqanir wrote:
Iggy the Informer
Stewie the Stooge
Jack the Jackbooted Thug
Terry the Torturer
Gary the Gulag Guard
Siegfried the Secret Policeman
Edgar the Executioner
And You, the Useful Idiots who made it all possible.

I would have preferred “Sergey, the Secret Policeman.” [/quote]

He’s East German.

Ines, the Inquisitionist

Darnell, the Deadbeat

Mario, the Mara Salvatrucha

Trixy, the Tranny

[quote]cyph31 wrote:
how cute, you still actually believe that either political party gives a flying fuck about your “average joe”[/quote]

No, but one will hurt them less.

[quote]tme wrote:
<<< Tribulus the Whitless Twit? >>> [/quote]

Witless twit?

That was rough pal. Now I’m gonna have to go to some faggoty self esteem workshop or something.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
cyph31 wrote:
how cute, you still actually believe that either political party gives a flying fuck about your “average joe”

No, but one will hurt them less.[/quote]

one party hurts them, the other party claims around election time not to hurt them…and ends up hurting them anyways