T Nation

Another Tribex Question

I’ve been taking Tribex with a 5/2 on/off cycle for a few months now. I’m noticing a distinct lack of sex drive etc…

I currently am only taking M.

I’d like to know:

1. How long does it take typically to restore ones own natural T supply.

2. Has this happened to any of you?

3. If this happens to me, albeit after 3 months of straight Tribex use (5 on 2 off) should I be messing w/ Mag10? I’d like to.

This is not a knock on Tribex, I think it’s great. It’s helped me in the Gym. I’m know it. I’m an ULTRA hard gainer, on a growth spurt month I can put on 2 lbs, and that’s due in no short part to the recovery help that Tribex has given me by upping my T production. It was so much harder in the 6 months preceeding the Tribex.

How old are you? You probably recovered natural t-levels because you were stressed out before, being a hard gainer. Use Mag-10 and M together for two weeks then use Tribex. Alternate like this for about three cycles and see what you have gained. You can also use the M post cycle with the Tribex instead of along with the Mag-10. Either way I bet you put on at least 8 pounds in the first month as long as your training and diet are dialed in. Also you prbably got used to maintaining normal levels which is why your sex drive is starting to wain a bit. If you are really worried go see a Doc.

Thanks for your answer.

I’m 34. I now, after working hard 3 or 4 times a week since May weigh in at a massive 150lbs. (I’m 5’ 10") I’ve NEVER been this heavy in my life. I would eat a pint of Ben and Jerry’s every evening and NEVER go past 130lbs but got sick of being rail thin so I decided to work out. I was getting flabby, not heavier, just flabbier, so I decided now is the time and I started on this workout spree.

I’m going to take a break from all the Tribex/M/Mag stuff for another week or two and then take your suggestion, Mag the Tribex and M.

I’m also suspcious of the dosing that is recommended. I mean, I weigh 150lbs now. I see others on these boards and they weigh at least 20lbs more than I do. Maybe 3 pills twice a day of Tribex is too much for someone who doesn’t weigh that much.

R-S

Well. It’s been a few weeks and I have to say the libido is back. I know this for sure. I can’t stop staring at the curves around me and the flexibility in my neck is back.

Maybe it was all that winter. I’m not sure. I think it’s good to take a break. Going back to the regimen soon though.