Another Synthol Douche

Damn that thing is ugly.

And Britain’s biggest biceps? Not by a loooooong shot.

Hey, at least he’s not original!!

Good shoulder and Delt work but he counld focus on his forearms. Looks a little asymetrical in comparison.

[quote]lia67 wrote:

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:
He looks like a right divvy in that video.[/quote]

he’s a fuckin tea pot [/quote]

Can someone translate this for Greg and I?

I was waiting for it to pop like in that crazy BB video where the guy was on stage.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]lia67 wrote:

Can someone translate this for Greg and I?[/quote]
The guy looks like he needs some tea, and is easily able to obtain said “tea” because of his being a teapot…short and stout. There is his handle, and there is his spout…

Got it?

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

[quote]Dre the Hatchet wrote:
Damn that thing is ugly.

And Britain’s biggest biceps? Not by a loooooong shot.[/quote]

Indeed. I have trained in the same gym as Pete Brown, who I believe held or still holds that accolade.

BBB[/quote]

His peak isn’t very impressive, but his website says they’re 24 inches around.

Haha, from underneath that video on the actual youtube page the publisher comments says:

Measuring in at 24" Tiny Iron has the biggest arms in the UK! The English actor who is rumoured to be up for the role of B.A Baracus in A-Team the movie, out next year. Good luck Tiny

Looks like an inbred circus freak

Looking at the pictures on his site, he is quite weird. Not only he is crosseyed, or whatever the hell that’s called, but he seems to have tiny legs. My guess is that he is the son of Uncle Ruckus from The Bondocks and the Tank from Left 4 Dead.

Y’all hating on Tiny. Just ask yourself, do I have my own bobble head?

Didn’t think so

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]lia67 wrote:

Can someone translate this for Greg and I?[/quote]
The guy looks like he needs some tea, and is easily able to obtain said “tea” because of his being a teapot…short and stout. There is his handle, and there is his spout…

Got it?[/quote]

ahhhhhhh now I see… thanks for the clarification. Makes so much more sense now lol

[quote]DeltaOne wrote:
Not only he is crosseyed, or whatever the hell that’s called…[/quote]

are you british too?

http://www.hvqagency.com/view_model.php?model_id=429

[quote]Tiny Iron the UK’s first action hero has arrived! A towering 6’ 3" tall and weighing 20 Stone of solid muscle, Tiny boasts of having the biggest biceps in Britain measuring a whopping 24 inches!

It is definately a sight to see, if your not blinded by the huge gold chain strapped around his abnormal size’d neck, not to mention the gigantic soft rings on his fingers. You would just hate to be on the receiving end. Take our word for it!

Tiny started out as a bodyguard and has come from the streets of London to the beaches of St. Tropez and on to the glitz and glamour of Las Vegas. Tiny’s clientele includes, 50 Cent, Joe, Timberland, Akon and Pink to name just a few.

Tiny capitalised on his status by quickly moving from behind the camera to infront of it by appearing on the BIG SCREEN and starred in the film “The Number One Girl” featuring Vinnie Jones and Pat Morita. He was casted in the film after being asked by Vinnie Jones when he met him in a top night club. He has also completed his second major feature film “Cash & Curry” which has had him getting excellent reviews in the press. The movie stars Ameet Chana.

Tiny has also impressed BBC casting directors having landed a roll in the comedy TV show[/quote]

Who else just added all his movies to their netflix que?

That doesn’t look like synthol at all…nor does it look like 23" arms.

[quote]Kalle wrote:
http://www.hvqagency.com/view_model.php?model_id=429

[quote]Tiny Iron the UK’s first action hero has arrived! A towering 6’ 3" tall and weighing 20 Stone of solid muscle, Tiny boasts of having the biggest biceps in Britain measuring a whopping 24 inches!

It is definately a sight to see, if your not blinded by the huge gold chain strapped around his abnormal size’d neck, not to mention the gigantic soft rings on his fingers. You would just hate to be on the receiving end. Take our word for it!

Tiny started out as a bodyguard and has come from the streets of London to the beaches of St. Tropez and on to the glitz and glamour of Las Vegas. Tiny’s clientele includes, 50 Cent, Joe, Timberland, Akon and Pink to name just a few.

Tiny capitalised on his status by quickly moving from behind the camera to infront of it by appearing on the BIG SCREEN and starred in the film “The Number One Girl” featuring Vinnie Jones and Pat Morita. He was casted in the film after being asked by Vinnie Jones when he met him in a top night club. He has also completed his second major feature film “Cash & Curry” which has had him getting excellent reviews in the press. The movie stars Ameet Chana.

Tiny has also impressed BBC casting directors having landed a roll in the comedy TV show[/quote]

Who else just added all his movies to their netflix que? [/quote]

If he’s 6’3", then his arms may be bigger than they look. I still doubt 24", but they are definitely not small.

Once again, regardless of how he looks or acts, he still has more muscle than most of the people laughing at him…on a weight lifting website.

[quote]wigsa wrote:
Looks like an inbred circus freak[/quote]

…and some of these comments are over the top.

He’s a bodybuilder/weightlifter. Why all of the hate in this thread?

Why would someone think “synthol” after seeing him?

[quote]Professor X wrote:

Once again, regardless of how he looks or acts, he still has more muscle than most of the people laughing at him…on a weight lifting website.[/quote]

Truth

He doesn’t look cross eyed either.

lol