Another Stupid My First Cycle Thread

28, 6 feet, 185, between 12-15% bf…been training for on and off since 16 with varying degrees of seriousness, never really had great gains reative to the amount of effort put in tbh. Been considering this for a long time. but I’ve been around weights and training for a long time. Thought I knew what I was doing, but there seems to be a bit of a divide in the info since KSman re-evaluated the popular pct protocols here (it’s at least left me asking questions)…Anyways, not trying anything to complicated or risky, I want something nice and simple where I have a chance of retaining gains post-cycle.

W 1-8 Test E 250mg E3D
W 1-10 ADex .5mg E0D
W 11-13 Adex .25 mg E3D
W 1-12 Nolva 20mg ED

EDIT** Probably worth mentioning…I take 1 mg finasterid daily for hair loss

I also have access to HCG which I would like to run if it’s safer (my balls are more important than money so I will choose to run it if recommended…I /believe/ it should be weeks 3-10? But dosing and everything confuses me and I know KSMan took issue with the size of dosings on SERMS in certain combinations and whatnot…so again I’m left confused and the advice of people who know what they’re doing is much appreciated).

I can also get my mitts on DBOL which I’m not really thinking too much about, though if it’s thought of as a good addition it’s something I would consider (I’m sure this is a personal choice but any info given on adjustments to cycle based on addition of DBOL would be helpful).

Any help is appreciated. If it goes well, I am thinking maybe I’ll become a one cycle a year kinda guy (I’m sure you’ve heard that before : ) ). Thanks guys, and sorry for adding to the clutter.

From looking at HCG papers and info from HRT doc’s, i believe HCG use can go two ways. Throughout the ‘on cycle’ period, and a blast before PCT

1. W1-9 around 250IU to help never let the system completely shutdown…
  2. A 3 or 4 week high dose blast in the weeks before PCT commencing. (750-1000IU per week)

I believe option 1 is more beneficial if you have the money to use.

1 Like

That is a very generalised statement, not a guide…
Research HCG well before using it, some great things to be read online, I forget his name but a ex-bb HRT doctor conducts research into it and has many good articles

1 Like

Thanks for taking the time to reply big lifts. I like the sound of approach 1 and the idea of gentle dosing to PREVENT problems instead of trying to fix. I’ll poke around and see if i can find the HCG guy you were talking about. I do find that prepct blast interesting as a side note…I wonder if there’s any benefit to doing some kind of hybrid of the two (not that I want to be the guinea pig).

not fancy doing a PCT, no?

I…don’t understand what you mean? PCT is fancy? You…calling me fancy?? :grinning:

lol, sorry, my mistake. I missed your cycle only being 8 weeks of test