Another Strong Woman

Julia Ladewski is another strong woman.

This thread needs pics and stats, let me help you out with that…

457.2 squat, 240 bench, 424.2 deadlift, 1102.2 total

[quote]Bittabit wrote:
This thread needs pics and stats, let me help you out with that…

457.2 squat, 240 bench, 424.2 deadlift, 1102.2 total

[/quote]

Thanks.

I met Julia last Febuary at a PL meet.
I just happened to sit next to her parents.I found this out when she was lifting they were all routing for her.I talked to her mother and when she was done squatting she sat right next to me and her mother introduced her to me.Very nice down to earth people.Talked to Julia for a bit which was very cool.She’s a great representitive for PLing.

[quote]Steve B. wrote:
I just happened to sit next to her parents.I found this out when she was lifting they were all routing for her.I talked to her mother and when she was done squatting she sat right next to me and her mother introduced her to me.Very nice down to earth people.Talked to Julia for a bit which was very cool.She’s a great representitive for PLing.[/quote]

Oh really? You hittin it?? Come on, Steve, share.

[quote]Steve B. wrote:
I just happened to sit next to her parents.I found this out when she was lifting they were all routing for her.I talked to her mother and when she was done squatting she sat right next to me and her mother introduced her to me.Very nice down to earth people.Talked to Julia for a bit which was very cool.She’s a great representitive for PLing.[/quote]

Oh really? You hittin it?? Come on, Steve, share.