T Nation

Another Strange Obama Connecton

Barrack Obama is freinds with Jerimah Wright. Jerimah Wright thinks that Louis Farrakhan is a great guy and gave him some kind of award that I can’t remember the name of. Louis Farrakhan had a guy working security at the Million Man March by the name of John Allen Muhammad who is also know as “the Beltway Sniper”

What the hell is this, jawara:

“The Seven Degrees of Kevin Bacon; Obama Edition”?

Mufasa

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
What the hell is this, jawara:

“The Seven Degrees of Kevin Bacon; Obama Edition”?

Mufasa[/quote]

Kinda, its more like 2 degrees.

[quote]jawara wrote:
Barrack Obama is freinds with Jerimah Wright. Jerimah Wright thinks that Louis Farrakhan is a great guy and gave him some kind of award that I can’t remember the name of. Louis Farrakhan had a guy working security at the Million Man March by the name of John Allen Muhammad who is also know as “the Beltway Sniper”[/quote]

Can you post a link? Thanks PB

Even though I was being somewhat cynical, I was also saying “get real”.

Link or not, with as many people as Politicians come into contact with, we can “link” them with just about anybody. (Just like in the “Seven Degrees” game).

Mufasa

Here is another questionable connection for the questionable obama:

Pajamas Media » Obama and the Woods Fund

Also serving on the Woods Fund at the time was Palestinian activist and now professor at Columbia University Rashid Khalidi, whose wife headed AAAN. The Woods Fund granted AAAN $40,000 in 2001 and $70,000 in 2002. As Salon magazine wrote, this was �??nepotism, Chicago style.�??

Khalidi, a former spokesman for Yasser Arafat, held a fundraiser for Obama in 2000 during his unsuccessful bid for Congress.

In 2003, during a dinner honoring Khalidi for becoming the Edward Said Professor of Arab Studies at Columbia, Obama warmly praised his friend, reminiscing about the many meals cooked for him by Khalidi�??s wife Mona and of the discussions he and Khalidi held that were �??consistent reminders to me of my own blind spots and my own biases.

�?� It�??s for that reason that I�??m hoping that, for many years to come, we continue that conversation �?? a conversation that is necessary not just around Mona and Rashid�??s dinner table,�?? but around �??this entire world.�??

So we have:
Khalidi - PLO
Wright - “white america” hating racist
Ayers - terrorist
Rezko - convicted felon

These are people he considers either friends, mentors, or good americans…no need to play degrees of separation.

There is another story about Palestinian college students campaigning for obama via hundreds of thousands of phone calls to the US. This makes his friendship with Arafat’s former spokesman even more suspicious in my book.

[quote]jawara wrote:
Barrack Obama is freinds with Jerimah Wright. Jerimah Wright thinks that Louis Farrakhan is a great guy and gave him some kind of award that I can’t remember the name of. Louis Farrakhan had a guy working security at the Million Man March by the name of John Allen Muhammad who is also know as “the Beltway Sniper”[/quote]

Wow man. That is some heavy shit right there. It actually totally proves my theory that Obama is actually the Loch Ness Monster. Think about it… have you ever seen them in the same room together?

I rest my case.

PS I also heard Palin likes Elvis. I’m sure she does… because she IS Elvis. (I’m only 99% sure on this one though).

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
Even though I was being somewhat cynical, I was also saying “get real”.

Link or not, with as many people as Politicians come into contact with, we can “link” them with just about anybody. (Just like in the “Seven Degrees” game).

Mufasa[/quote]

Not to split hairs Mufasa, but I think the game is Six degrees of separation. There is a cheat site called ‘Oracle of Bacon’ that finds all of the degrees of separation immediately. I put Obama in the search engine…had to include all factors (documentaries and television) and it gave me the link to Bacon. Good times.

http://oracleofbacon.org/

There 'ya go!

Mufasa

Want to read some more about the candidate of hope and change. The only thing different about Obama is the level of sophistication and ambition.

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/194057.php

This story is starting to get some legs. I doubt the Obama media organizations…I mean mainstream media…will pay much attention but who knows.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
jawara wrote:
Barrack Obama is freinds with Jerimah Wright. Jerimah Wright thinks that Louis Farrakhan is a great guy and gave him some kind of award that I can’t remember the name of. Louis Farrakhan had a guy working security at the Million Man March by the name of John Allen Muhammad who is also know as “the Beltway Sniper”

Can you post a link? Thanks PB
[/quote]

Sorry I dont have a link. I was just thinking about all the people that Obama is connected too. Should I call CNN with this one?

John McCain was on SNL. SNL used to have Chris Farley on it. Chris Farley died of a drug overdose. Chris Farley also was in Beverly Hills Ninja… which was an abortion.

John McCain loves abortion!

How could you vote for this man?

[quote]AssOnGrass wrote:
John McCain was on SNL. SNL used to have Chris Farley on it. Chris Farley died of a drug overdose. Chris Farley also was in Beverly Hills Ninja… which was an abortion.

John McCain loves abortion!

How could you vote for this man?[/quote]

John McCain may or may not have also been a drug addled ninja that tryed to commit suicide in Beverly Hills.

JOHN MCCAIN KILLED CHRIS FARLEY!

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
AssOnGrass wrote:
John McCain was on SNL. SNL used to have Chris Farley on it. Chris Farley died of a drug overdose. Chris Farley also was in Beverly Hills Ninja… which was an abortion.

John McCain loves abortion!

How could you vote for this man?

John McCain may or may not have also been a drug addled ninja that tryed to commit suicide in Beverly Hills.

JOHN MCCAIN KILLED CHRIS FARLEY![/quote]

Wow. He needs to be in jail.

[quote]jawara wrote:
pittbulll wrote:
jawara wrote:
Barrack Obama is freinds with Jerimah Wright. Jerimah Wright thinks that Louis Farrakhan is a great guy and gave him some kind of award that I can’t remember the name of. Louis Farrakhan had a guy working security at the Million Man March by the name of John Allen Muhammad who is also know as “the Beltway Sniper”

Can you post a link? Thanks PB

Sorry I dont have a link. I was just thinking about all the people that Obama is connected too. Should I call CNN with this one?[/quote]

I think you’re reachin on this one buddy. I have to be honest.