T Nation

ANOTHER Steroid Scandal?

Yawn…Hypocrites…Yawn…

Well…the “teaser” for tonights “60 minutes” states:

“ANOTHER steroid scandal “hits” the NFL”!!!

I hope you guys watch it so that we can discuss it…

(Again…I place this in the Political section because that’s what it all is…Politics…)

Mufasa

ain’t no big thing. 4 Panter players had scrips from a doctor for steroids during their superbowl year. Didn’t help, did it? They still couldn’t defeat the almighty power that is my NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS!
Funny. The punter had sust or something and syringes and T-cream.
The punter.

WHo the hell wants to watch 60 minutes?

I had no idea that testosterone causes heart attacks, heart disease, strokes, AIDS, depression, rage, and if I heard correctly, testosterone was actually spotted on the grassy knoll holding a .30-.30.

…that grassy knoll shit killed me rainjack…

[quote]rainjack wrote:
I had no idea that testosterone causes heart attacks, heart disease, strokes, AIDS, depression, rage, and if I heard correctly, testosterone was actually spotted on the grassy knoll holding a .30-.30.[/quote]

you didn’t actually watch, did you?

Me?..er… no way man, I was…doing tax returns. Yeah, I was at the office working the whole time.

Yep…

Just finished watching…

It was another “hack” job meant to sensationalize and shock…

This is all really, [u]REALLY[/u] getting old…

I’m always wary when a politician or reporter begins a speech (or in this case a TV segment) with :

“…We were “surprised” to find…”

(Or some other expression of disingenuous “shock”…)

I sure will be glad when some other grandstanding issue comes along that polticians and reporters can whip on…steroids are getting old… (Where is Bill Clinton when we need him, huh?)

JUST KIDDING!!!

Mufasa

I thought that the Forensic Toxicologist was pretty humorous when he said that when he was 40 (for research purposes), he injected himself with Stanozol and “felt like he was 18 again…”

Geez…

Mufasa

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
I thought that the Forensic Toxicologist was pretty humorous when he said that when he was 40 (for research purposes), he injected himself with Stanozol and “felt like he was 18 again…”

Geez…

Mufasa[/quote]

When he said that I was thinking to myself, “and this is a bad thing?”

I don’t understand why it is perfectly okay to hyperload women with estrogens, but if a man has a higher than normal test level he’s a criminal.

Go figure.

Has anyone else noticed that whenever steroids are even mentioned on a “news” report a needle is always shown. If steroids weren’t so associated with injections, I’d bet my lifesavings(all two dollars of it) that the general public, and media for that matter, wouldn’t have such an adverse opinion about them.