T Nation

Another Sign the World Is Ending

First it was men’s tights now its “guy liner”

http://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyle/2007/05/31/2007-05-31_get_into_guyliner.html

Oh boy! Lets all get emo!

“You have to be secure enough and masculine enough to balance the feminine aspect of eyeliner. If you can pull it off, it is quite hot because you still look masculine with an enhanced eye.”

This quote kills me! LOL

Personally I think all these guys have issues with their fathers.

Wow, such masculine men are into this (Jared Leto, Fallout Boy…), it must be what a real man does! /sarcasm

Wow… Just wow.

Just another gay (not that there’s anything wrong with that) journalist pushing his wares.

In interest of all things holy…lets make a top 10 list of reasons why the world is gonna end. This should stir up some funny comments.

  1. “men” wearing eyeliner.

8
7…

When I think “enhanced eye” I picture surgery that gives me zoom or x-ray vision.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
“You have to be secure enough and masculine enough to balance the feminine aspect of eyeliner. If you can pull it off, it is quite hot because you still look masculine with an enhanced eye.”

This quote kills me! LOL

Personally I think all these guys have issues with their fathers.[/quote]

[quote]Rookie21 wrote:
In interest of all things holy…lets make a top 10 list of reasons why the world is gonna end. This should stir up some funny comments.

  1. “men” wearing eyeliner.

8
7…[/quote]

  1. Borat’s Bikini for Men.

[quote]unbending wrote:
Rookie21 wrote:
In interest of all things holy…lets make a top 10 list of reasons why the world is gonna end. This should stir up some funny comments.

  1. “men” wearing eyeliner.

8
7…

  1. Borat’s Bikini for Men.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/sashi04/borat.jpg[/quote]

haha. now eyeliner is gay, but it really would take a man to wear borats bikini in public. i’m going to have to make a move to eliminate this one from the board.

[quote]texasguy wrote:
but it really would take a man to wear borats bikini in public[/quote]

hmm… maybe.

ohshit

The world is ending.

do your part to prevent it and adopt an emo kid , get him to the gym and make him either goth , or cure him if your pro

There is , if every time you mention them you put that “nothing wrong with this” phrase.

and what’s wrong with this???

well you gotta thank them for this and many other things.
not all of them but you know whoever promoted thier culture when they first came outta the closet.

Only chuck norris can wear eyeliner and be masculine ,

[quote]emonkeh wrote:
Only chuck norris can wear eyeliner and be masculine , [/quote]

word

[quote]emonkeh wrote:
Only chuck norris can wear eyeliner and be masculine , [/quote]

While he is masculine enough to wear eyeliner, his eye lashes will have none of it. They’ll ensnarl and crush the eyeline pencil into dust, and then strike like cobras against the offending eyeliner applying hand.

[quote]five-twelve wrote:
First it was men’s tights now its “guy liner”

http://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyle/2007/05/31/2007-05-31_get_into_guyliner.html

[/quote]

This is something new?

Wasn’t David Bowie wearing makeup? Boy George? Any “glam” rocker?

[quote]emonkeh wrote:
ohshit

The world is ending.

do your part to prevent it and adopt an emo kid , get him to the gym and make him either goth , or cure him if your pro[/quote]

Thats just what we need, some hyoooooge goth kids.

I cut myself… with a battle-axe!!!

New?

This author is completely ignorant. He’s never heard of The Cure or Adam Ant? This has been around since the 70’s at least. Hell what about Charlie Chaplain?

Who cares, anyway? So there are alot of guys on screen and on stage wearing makeup. There’s a few guys in real life doing it also. BFD.

I am glad my wife doen’t wear makeup but I really don’t care what other guys are doing.

[quote]CappedAndPlanIt wrote:
five-twelve wrote:
First it was men’s tights now its “guy liner”

http://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyle/2007/05/31/2007-05-31_get_into_guyliner.html

This is something new?

Wasn’t David Bowie wearing makeup? Boy George? Any “glam” rocker?[/quote]

Aaah. I was too slow!