Another School Shooting

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Fuck off, you inbred neo-nazi.[/quote]

What, auditioning for Springer now?

OK, I’ll be the inbred neo-nazi and you be the crazy black lady in the audience.

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
julia87 wrote:
ExNole wrote:
Was the man Amish? This is a really weird story.

no he was there to just drop off some stuff, was it milk? I cant remember, but he wasnt Amish.

He did it because he claimed he molested family members 20 years ago and now had the urge to do it again. Read the story here its pretty fucked up. http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/10/03/amish.shooting/index.html[/quote]

I have a hard time comprehending that level of insanity. If he had lived, that is one I would be all for the death penalty.

How does someone not see that coming? There were no signs his wife picked up on?

[quote]JustTheFacts wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
Fuck off, you inbred neo-nazi.

What, auditioning for Springer now?

OK, I’ll be the inbred neo-nazi and you be the crazy black lady in the audience.[/quote]

Whatever. Did you enjoy your KKK rally in Gettysburg a few weeks ago?

“I don’t think there’s anybody here that wants to do anything but forgive and not only reach out to those who have suffered a loss in that way but to reach out to the family of the man who committed these acts,” he told CNN.

Even as a Christian myself, this is a tall order.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I have a hard time comprehending that level of insanity.[/quote]

I dont think you should be able to comprehend that level of insanity…

[quote]HogLover wrote:
“I don’t think there’s anybody here that wants to do anything but forgive and not only reach out to those who have suffered a loss in that way but to reach out to the family of the man who committed these acts,” he told CNN.

Even as a Christian myself, this is a tall order.[/quote]

no kidding

[quote]JD430 wrote:
Here are a few thoughts I had on all of this.

1. Maybe it is time to separate child molestors from the rest of society. Some have suggested capital punishment. Perhaps that is too harsh in a lot of cases, but I certainly feel that they need to be permenantly separated from the rest of society. How? Im not real sure.[/quote]

Inasmuch as they inpire terror, we could always call them “terrorists”, ship them off to Guantanamo and torture the shit out of them. Or else put 'em on the same freight train with the serial rapists, murderers, drug addicts and political dissidents, and ship 'em all off to that concentration camp in Fairbanks that ssn0 was telling us about. Right after they are all lobotomized by Headhunter’s nanodroids.

Of course, the only real downside I see with killing or incarcerating all the pedophiles is that we would lose quite a few Republican legislators. :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously, though, it wouldn’t be a bad idea to equip these monsters with a microchip in the base of their skulls containing a GPS locator that would trigger an alarm every time they got within a fifty meters of a school or playground. Granted, it would be considerably more expensive than a 45-caliber bullet in the same location, but probably less expensive than feeding and sheltering them forever at a federal institution.

Well Fred Phelps and his congregation of misfits has announced they are going to protest at the funeral of the Amish children.

I sincerely hope a highly motivated group of citizens confront them and spare the Amish folks from this BS.

[quote]hedo wrote:
Well Fred Phelps and his congregation of misfits has announced they are going to protest at the funeral of the Amish children.

I sincerely hope a highly motivated group of citizens confront them and spare the Amish folks from this BS.[/quote]

Those people dont deserve that type of bullshit.

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
hedo wrote:

I sincerely hope a highly motivated group of citizens confront them and spare the Amish folks from this BS.

Those people dont deserve that type of bullshit.[/quote]

That man is insane:

Anyone who gives that fool a voice on the radio or television deserves to be beaten.

PGA200X wrote:
hedo wrote:

That man is insane:

Anyone who gives that fool a voice on the radio or television deserves to be beaten.[/quote]

I dont understand why he would go there. This doesnt have anything to do with anybody being gay or anything. This guy planned to rape little girls not boys. I dont understand why he would choose to go there. Hopefully the Amish have some fury built up in them for generations and bet the shit out of him and his followers, minus the children.

PGA200X wrote:
hedo wrote:

That man is insane:

Anyone who gives that fool a voice on the radio or television deserves to be beaten.[/quote]

I just read the story. I would much rather have them on the air than protesting at the funerals.