T Nation

Another Reason to Avoid Tuna

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Worker-cooked-to-death-at-California-tuna-plant-3944414.php

Worker cooked to death at California tuna plant

SANTA FE SPRINGS, Calif. (AP) â?? Authorities say a 62-year-old employee was cooked to death at a Southern California seafood plant for tuna maker Bumble Bee Foods.
The Whittier Daily News reports (http://bit.ly/TmJFyv ) Jose Melena was found shortly before 7 a.m. Thursday at the plant in Santa Fe Springs.

Erika Monterroza is a spokeswoman for the California Division of Occupational Safety and Health. She says it’s unclear how the man ended up inside a cooking device called a “steamer machine.”
The state agency has launched an investigation.
Bumble Bee Foods spokesman Pat Menke expressed condolences to Melena’s family in a written statement. Menke says operations at the canning facility will be suspended until Monday.

Mafia hit - Cali style~

You smell like Tuna.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
You smell like Tuna.[/quote]

and, that’s where you’re wrong, oh Dark One of the Night~

Something sounds fishy about this death.

S

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
She says it’s unclear how the man ended up inside a cooking device called a “steamerÃ? machine.”[/quote]

Isn’t it obvious that he was lured in?

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
You smell like Tuna.[/quote]

and, that’s where you’re wrong, oh Dark One of the Night~[/quote]

What do you call those putrid things?

[quote]anonym wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
She says it’s unclear how the man ended up inside a cooking device called a “steamerÃ??Ã? machine.”[/quote]

Isn’t it obvious that he was lured in?[/quote]

good catch

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
You smell like Tuna.[/quote]

and, that’s where you’re wrong, oh Dark One of the Night~[/quote]

What do you call those putrid things?[/quote]

some call them chocolate chip cookies, others call them the food of the gods. but to me, they smell like dwarves.

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
You smell like Tuna.[/quote]

and, that’s where you’re wrong, oh Dark One of the Night~[/quote]

What do you call those putrid things?[/quote]

some call them chocolate chip cookies, others call them the food of the gods. but to me, they smell like dwarves.[/quote]

Gods cookies dwarves people…I hate them all.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

Gods cookies dwarves people…I hate them all.

[/quote]

it’s okay, Rock - they all LUVz you ~~~~

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

Gods cookies dwarves people…I hate them all.

[/quote]

it’s okay, Rock - they all LUVz you ~~~~[/quote]

Pathetic

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[quote]anonym wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
She says it’s unclear how the man ended up inside a cooking device called a “steamerÃ???Ã??Ã? machine.”[/quote]

Isn’t it obvious that he was lured in?[/quote]

good catch[/quote]

Just keepin’ it reel.

Maybe the company was trying to SCALE back.

They were probably up to the GILLS with overhead.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Maybe the company was trying to SCALE back.

They were probably up to the GILLS with overhead.

[/quote]

/FIN

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Worker-cooked-to-death-at-California-tuna-plant-3944414.php

Worker cooked to death at California tuna plant

SANTA FE SPRINGS, Calif. Jose Melena was found shortly before 7 a.m. Thursday at the plant in Santa Fe� Springs.
[/quote]

jalapeno flavored tuna…yum!