Another Reason I Appreciate Biotest...

I got a gold card at GNC to save on some Spike they had, and I just got a promotional e-mail from them:

naNO Vapor
WORLD’S STRONGEST VASO-ANABOLIC PSYCHOACTIVE EXPERIENCE™

-NANOMOLECULAR TECHNOLOGY
-PYSCHOACTIVE PRE-WORKOUT MATRIX IGNITES WHITE-HOT INTENSITY
-ANABOLIC FACTORS
-ZERO WAIT-TIME PRE-WORKOUT FORMULA

COPY AND PASTE THE LINK BELOW INTO YOUR BROWSER AND BUY NOW
http://youllStillHaveNoIdeaWhatItDoes.com

UNLEASH YOUR INNER FREAK

I was intrigued because I felt that my white-hot intensity wasn’t being ignited optimally, but after reading the ingredients I still wasn’t sure exactly what it was supposed to do:

Intravol (Muscle Cell Volumizing Complex) -creatine?
Vasoprime (Nitric Oxide Amplification Matrix) -linear algebra?
NeuroAMP (Psychoactive Signaling Intensity Catalyst) - caffeine? peyote?
Infernogen (Lipid Ingerno Fusion) - what the f***?

There’s more, but I think you get the point. I though the list of ingredients was supposed to tell me what’s in it. I don’t really know what thiamine di(2-methylpropionate) disulfide does… but at least I know Biotest doesn’t think I’m some tool that deserves to pay $65 for 40 scoops of protein with some caffeine and creatine in it… oh yea and infernogen to ingerno fusion away my fat.

hahahaha

LOL excellent post. I love that about Biotest as well. I can pop anything from the list of the ingredients into google and actually learn something.

unlike GNC where it sounds more like a damn space oddessy-novel

Now THAT is comedy!

After several orders over almost a decade, I have never had a customer-service issue with Biotest. I cannot say that about any other company.

I’ve even made some “demanding” requests. When I went on the V-Diet, I accidentally ordered Metabolic Drive Complete instead of the Low-Carb Metabolic Drive. I e-mailed them several hours after placing my order and they caught the problem literally at the warehouse and were able to fix it.

Agreed.

Also, I thought about trying something other than Surge for pre and post-workout. Did some research and found that Surge ain’t bad on price and the ingredients made the most sense to me. It wasn’t even very close. I couldn’t even find something that I thought would be worth trying.

That’s my 2 cents. Thanks Biotest.