Another Racist White Lady on the London Bus

When will people learn, a bus is the worst place to be racist…

I can’t stop watching the part where she tries to kick the dude and falls down, never laughted so hard in my entire life.

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:
When will people learn, a bus is the worst place to be racist…[/quote]
Certainly not the back of the bus.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:
Certainly not the back of the bus.[/quote]

To be fair, the front of the bus would technically be the racist part as people of color were not allowed to sit there. The back of the bus was fair game, I’d imagine a white person could sit back there if they wanted to. But let’s be honest, why would you want to?

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:

To be fair, the front of the bus would technically be the racist part as people of color were not allowed to sit there. The back of the bus was fair game, I’d imagine a white person could sit back there if they wanted to. But let’s be honest, why would you want to?[/quote]
I did indeed reply backwards but the back of the bus is prime for mooning other vehicles, which is nice.

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:

I’d imagine a white person could sit back there if they wanted to. But let’s be honest, why would you want to?[/quote]

To acquire dance moves ofcourse.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:

To be fair, the front of the bus would technically be the racist part as people of color were not allowed to sit there. The back of the bus was fair game, I’d imagine a white person could sit back there if they wanted to. But let’s be honest, why would you want to?[/quote]
I did indeed reply backwards but the back of the bus is prime for mooning other vehicles, which is nice.[/quote]

Mooning with our superior white asses! Yeah!

[quote]pushharder wrote:

Oh good grief…[/quote]

[quote]TheBodyGuard wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

LOL @ black guys with English accents. [/quote]
x2 hilarious every time.[/quote]

really made it difficult to accept Riddick Bowe as heavyweight champion, even though he was a Jamaican. That english accent made him absolutely harmless sounding. Now if he was speaking patois that would be different. But he wasn’t. LOL[/quote]

Think you mean Lennox Lewis. Bowe’s from New York I believe.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

…The guy was defending himself, not attacking.

[/quote]

Oh good grief, here we go again.[/quote]

Look, no need for arguing…let’s just be happy the stupid cunt got hit.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

really made it difficult to accept Riddick Bowe as heavyweight champion, even though he was a Jamaican. That english accent made him absolutely harmless sounding. Now if he was speaking patois that would be different. But he wasn’t. LOL[/quote]

Think you mean Lennox Lewis. Bowe’s from New York I believe.[/quote]

LOL you are right.

“Talley ho old chap. If ya don’t refrain from harassing me, I’ll be forced to throttle you!”

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

…The guy was defending himself, not attacking.

[/quote]

Oh good grief, here we go again.[/quote]

Look, no need for arguing…let’s just be happy the stupid cunt got hit.[/quote]

This ^^^^

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

LOL you are right.

“Talley ho old chap. If ya don’t refrain from harassing me, I’ll be forced to throttle you!”
[/quote]

See, as a Londoner, to me Lewis does not sound like he has an English accent when he speaks. He grew up in London, but moved to Canada when he was 12 and to me he sounds Canadian.

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

LOL you are right.

[/quote]

See, as a Londoner, to me Lewis does not sound like he has an English accent when he speaks. He grew up in London, but moved to Canada when he was 12 and to me he sounds Canadian.

[/quote]
All you motherfuckers sound the same.

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

LOL you are right.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Didn’t know he grew up in Canada, but now that you mention it he sounds like what he is apparntly, a British-Canadian. No offense, but that accent is hard to take seriously in a tough guy context.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

LOL you are right.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Didn’t know he grew up in Canada, but now that you mention it he sounds like what he is apparntly, a British-Canadian. No offense, but that accent is hard to take seriously in a tough guy context.[/quote]

Oh I agree, he does not sound like a tough guy, but I still would not mention that fact if I were within a 1 mile radius of him!

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

LOL you are right.

[/quote]

[/quote]
All you motherfuckers sound the same.[/quote]

You’re a motherfucker.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

LOL you are right.

[/quote]

[/quote]

x2

its all chinese to me.

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

LOL you are right.

[/quote]

[/quote]

You’re a motherfucker.
[/quote]
No, you are.