need more angles/poses… i find this to be an odd pose

more pics

another

and another

another

more

last one

No drugs. No supplements.

You got some weird poses, nevertheless you look pretty good. Nice leg development.

Yeah, howzabout a front and back double bi?

[quote]JoeFromNY wrote:
No supplements.[/quote]

No multivitamin? No fish oil? No Whey Protein drinks? No vitamin E? If not, why?

Just wanting to make sure I understand you properly. Thanks!

[quote]e-loo wrote:
JoeFromNY wrote:
No supplements.

No multivitamin? No fish oil? No Whey Protein drinks? No vitamin E? If not, why?

Just wanting to make sure I understand you properly. Thanks!
[/quote]

Why no whey? Good questions e-loo. I’m the type of person who has trouble doing things in moderation. If I were to take one supplement it would just open the floodgates and I’d be on practically every muscle enhancing chemical, supplement, or product that GNC offers. The same would happen with steroid use if I just tried say one cycle of d-bal.

I don’t follow a particularly strict diet, though I try to consume a good amount of protein and eat healthy about 70% of the time.

I guess it would be ok if I started taking a multivitamin.

Joe

[quote]HotCarl28 wrote:
need more angles/poses… i find this to be an odd pose[/quote]

Really? Must be me, but I find that pose in your avatar a bit odd! Not that I’m complaining or anything.

I admit many or most supplements out there are a waste of $, but there are some that are indispensible when it comes to continued improvement. My list of must have supps:

1. Surge
  2. Fish oil
  3. BCAA

[quote]JoeFromNY wrote:
I’m the type of person who has trouble doing things in moderation. If I were to take one supplement it would just open the floodgates and I’d be on practically every muscle enhancing chemical, supplement, or product that GNC offers. The same would happen with steroid use if I just tried say one cycle of d-bal.
[/quote]

LOL…at least you know and recognize addictive traits! We tend to take it over the top with everything, including sports and activities!

Hey Joe –

Number One – avoid GNC – to me high prices, low quality. PM me if you want a good online vitamin store that carries Biotest and other products.

Whey Protein is a food really, not a chemical. If you are getting what you need w/o a Protein shake, great. I find it convenient when I don’t have time to grill a steak/need protein but don’t need the calories of a steak.

Fish Oil too is not a chemical. Personally it helps me with inflamation and seems to help with weight loss too.

BCAA’s are food too – They seem to help me hang onto muscle when dieting.

Anyway, great work –