Another Penis Amputation

[quote]byukid wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Honestly guys, I take penis butchery very seriously. I think she should get the death penalty…because you know if some guy ever hacks out his wife’s vagina, the entire world will call for his head.[/quote]

Another thread about female circumcision?[/quote]

Must have missed the last one.

But my point is, I remember some women clapping in audiences when they heard about Lorena Bobbitt. I seriously doubt the same could happen in reverse.

She drugged her husband, strapped him down and cut off his life long best friend. That sounds like something out of Saw…and she just gets life?

They should make an example of her.

Cut her’s off.

Honestly guys, I take penis butchery very seriously. I think she should get the death penalty…because you know if some guy ever hacks out his wife’s vagina, the entire world will call for his head.[/quote]

Can’t tell if it’s a joke but, this is a good point.

A crime that is even remotely sexual in nature, seems to be taken a lot less seriously when a man is the victim.

[quote]angry chicken wrote:
Catherine Kieu, 48, was charged Wednesday with torture in a case that has garnered international attention and could land her behind bars for life.
[/quote]

She definitely needs a serious punishment. FFS if she gets off on insanity…

…AND SHE WAITED UNTIL HE WOKE UP TO CUT IT OFF!

[quote]byukid wrote:

Another thread about female circumcision?[/quote]

Must have missed the last one.

But my point is, I remember some women clapping in audiences when they heard about Lorena Bobbitt. I seriously doubt the same could happen in reverse.

She drugged her husband, strapped him down and cut off his life long best friend. That sounds like something out of Saw…and she just gets life?

They should make an example of her.

Cut her’s off.[/quote]

I think she should be forced to have sex with the new one.

[quote]byukid wrote:

I think she should be forced to have sex with the new one.[/quote]

ya think the new one will come with attachments?

Ugh, how terrible. At least the guy was 60 and hopefully had good use out of his penis throughout his life. I couldn’t imagine that happening to me. What’s the point of living then!

Professor X is 100% right. I heard about this from a female friend via text message. This is a loose recollection of what she said: “bahahahaha! Some woman cut off her husband’s penis and threw it down the garbage disposal lol! That’s so sick but it’s so funny lol”

Seriously. I saw them talking about it on TMZ too, and some chick on the show was cracking up about it. Later, when they talked about women as bitches, she got very defensive and said “that isn’t funny. it’s mean.” But a man getting his penis destroyed is funny.

I’m sure not all women feel this way, but plenty do. It doesn’t surprise me at all the women would applaud things like this. I used the same example Professor X did, I asked my friend if she would laugh so hard if she heard a story about a husband getting mad at his wife, drugging her, tying her to the bed. and then mutilating her vagina once she woke up. That’d be pretty silly amirite?

THAT’s my point: MANY women feel that this is OK. Or funny.

It’s sick and it’s tragic. If the shoe were on the other foot and a woman was similarly mutilated, there would be no joking about it, I assure you. But somehow, because it’s a MAN, it’s funny? And there’s NO Media bias against men… Riiiiiight…

First we let them vote, now they’re publicly laughing about cutting off our penises without any consequences.

I live in Virginia and I actually know people who have met Lorena Bobbitt - they said she’s “such a sweet woman”. Give me a fucking break. Someone should cut that bitch’s tits off.

I am horrified

Let the record reflect

Remember that old show “America’s Funniest Home Videos”?
Well they always seemed to have videos of some guy getting hit in the crotch with various projectiles, animals, and whatever else. The audiences always laughed their asses off. It seems that the penis gets no respect at all.

But hey, accidentally bump a female coworker’s breast and you’re in front of a judge for sexual harassment.

This would be one of the very few instances where I would beat a woman within an inch of her life if this was done to me.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Remember that old show “America’s Funniest Home Videos”?
Well they always seemed to have videos of some guy getting hit in the crotch with various projectiles, animals, and whatever else. The audiences always laughed their asses off. It seems that the penis gets no respect at all.

But hey, accidentally bump a female coworker’s breast and you’re in front of a judge for sexual harassment.

[/quote]

All right I’m going to be honest… I’ve laughed hard at this ^^

On a serious note, I’m a sado-masochist but I felt bad reading about this. The fact that she did it in such cowardly way really sickened me. Not funny at all. So yeah, I understand the guys sentiments about this.

Personally, only rapists deserve to have their cocks chopped and ground.

I must have missed something but how come she is not in prison?

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

This is messed up. she “could get life in prison”??? Life in prison for this lady is a MINIMUM as far as I’m concerned. I dont know if I feel that the death penalty is appropriate here… but that lady should never get out of prison if you ask me.

There should be no ‘could’ about it. Lock that bitch up.

You mean an average Friday night in the Home of Marzouk? He and all his Egyptian brethren love themselves some FGM

But seriously, shotgun to the back of this womprat’s head…

…AND SHE WAITED UNTIL HE WOKE UP TO CUT IT OFF![/quote]

Absolutely barbaric.

This thread scares me.
I think if something like this happened to me I’d die of a massive heart implosion the second I saw the knife.