Another One of Kenny's Emotional Relationship Threads

This is why I think men should build up a decent partner count before getting married, and having kids.

you depedestalize women and figure out exactly what you want from the other sex.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]kenny-mccormick wrote:

[quote]Silyak wrote:
I don’t have anything particularly insightful to say. You think you’re a special cupcake and that your love is a special flower.

You found a girl that you like better and want to throw your current partner over for her. That’s actually pretty simple. Why do you think this is soap opera quality drama?

Anyways, if you throw your wife and kids over for a fling you’re scum and you’ll probably regret it. [/quote]
Appreciate the input why do you think ill regret it?
[/quote]

Because your sons will be weak and your daughters will be whores.[/quote]

Credibility gone

No man your wrong its not even about sex with this other girl I melt when I see her and I get overwhelmed with feels when I make her happy. Very much appreciate your input!! But I know the difference between love and lust my friend![/quote]

Then what’s the problem? If this isn’t a sexual thing then why can’t you go on making this other girl happy and being her friend?

You know that it is sexual/romantic because if it wasn’t then there would be no need to have a discussion about the conflict between this relationship and your current relationship.

Truthfully I wasn’t ready for thease responses… Shit

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

No man your wrong its not even about sex with this other girl I melt when I see her and I get overwhelmed with feels when I make her happy. Very much appreciate your input!! But I know the difference between love and lust my friend![/quote]

You’re right, it ins’t necessarily about sex. It’s about the rush this girl gives you that you’re partner no longer does. It happens in pretty much every long term relationship and if you decide to trade up it will most likely happen with this new girl too.

There’s legitimate science behind this phenomenon. [/quote]
True this is a rush its not like teenage love though I cant even pit it into words
[/quote]

Teenage love, puppy dog love, infatuation, etc… It doesn’t really matter what you call it, it’s most likely not REAL love. That’s something that you develop, build, and maintain over the entirety of it’s existence. Not something that magically happens over FaceBook and the occasional cup of coffee.

[quote]jbpick86 wrote:

[quote]Silyak wrote:
I don’t have anything particularly insightful to say. You think you’re a special cupcake and that your love is a special flower.

You found a girl that you like better and want to throw your current partner over for her. That’s actually pretty simple. Why do you think this is soap opera quality drama?

Anyways, if you throw your wife and kids over for a fling you’re scum and you’ll probably regret it. [/quote]
[/quote]

Because when the shine wears off your shiny new penny you will be left with a woman who doesn’t trust you because she at one time was the “other” woman, an ex that hates you, and kids that you abandoned that will probably grow up and think you are a dick after their mom gets through running you through the mud.
[/quote]

And we have a winner.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Silyak wrote:

[/quote]

Credibility gone[/quote]

Really?

Statistics, they be waitin…

Realz, not feelz.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

You’re right, it ins’t necessarily about sex. It’s about the rush this girl gives you that you’re partner no longer does. It happens in pretty much every long term relationship and if you decide to trade up it will most likely happen with this new girl too.

True this is a rush its not like teenage love though I cant even pit it into words
[/quote]

Teenage love, puppy dog love, infatuation, etc… It doesn’t really matter what you call it, it’s most likely not REAL love. That’s something that you develop, build, and maintain over the entirety of it’s existence. Not something that magically happens over FaceBook and the occasional cup of coffee. [/quote]
But it feels so good :frowning:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Silyak wrote:

[/quote]

Credibility gone[/quote]

Really?

Realz, not feelz.[/quote]

Oh god, not the STATISTICS AGAIN YOU CRAZY AUSTRIAN!

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[/quote]

Teenage love, puppy dog love, infatuation, etc… It doesn’t really matter what you call it, it’s most likely not REAL love. That’s something that you develop, build, and maintain over the entirety of it’s existence. Not something that magically happens over FaceBook and the occasional cup of coffee. [/quote]
But it feels so good :([/quote]

Of course it does man. I’m not saying what you feel isn’t real. It just isn’t likely “love.”

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Silyak wrote:

[/quote]

Credibility gone[/quote]

Really?

Realz, not feelz.[/quote]

Oh god, not the STATISTICS AGAIN YOU CRAZY AUSTRIAN! [/quote]

I adamantly insist on the realz.

O_O!

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[/quote]

Of course it does man. I’m not saying what you feel isn’t real. It just isn’t likely “love.” [/quote]
If this isn’t love then I have never felt love. This is the closest thing I could imagine to loving someone

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[/quote]

Of course it does man. I’m not saying what you feel isn’t real. It just isn’t likely “love.” [/quote]
If this isn’t love then I have never felt love. This is the closest thing I could imagine to loving someone
[/quote]

If you honestly believe that then go for it. Understand it could very easily destroy your life though.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

If you honestly believe that then go for it. Understand it could very easily destroy your life though. [/quote]

Not only his life…

I would spend a whole lot of time thinking it through.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

If you honestly believe that then go for it. Understand it could very easily destroy your life though. [/quote]

Not only his life…[/quote]

Yep.

Fuck…

Would be wrong for us to continue seeing each other just to see if this as good as I think it is? Keep in mind I have never sexually cheated on my partner

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yep.[/quote]
I’m being extremely selfish aren’t i

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yep.[/quote]
I’m being extremely selfish aren’t i
[/quote]

Obviously, I don’t know you, but I think you’re just confused about what this woman really means to you.

I’ll give you credit for thinking it through though.