Another One of Kenny's Emotional Relationship Threads

Ok famalam I need multiple random advice from the internet again. So this is the run down as some may know from my last relationship thread I have been with my partner for many years we have 2 kids together, we are both 25 years old. Things have been hard in our relationship for awhile now I have been working ridiculously hard to make things better and it has been working.

HOWEVER I have come to the realization that I am in love with another girl I mean fucking intensely in love!!! She knows this and she feels the same way we have been friends for almost the same time I have known my partner and she is in a relationship with a guy who is practically my older brother I mean we have been through some serious shit and I love him like a brother.

So I’m laying my cards out here because I really do need help here BUT!.. I kinda think I know the answer towhat everyone is going to say so my mate who is in a relationship with this other girl I madly love has a raging drug addiction (not the kind that brings us gains!) and he treats her like shit if she leaves him it is going to crush him and he is most likely going to spiral further into his death id I leave my missus it is going to ruin my family and my kids will grow up in a broken home.

Me and this other girl have not had sex or done anything in that category I have not cheated on my partner sexually. This is tearing me apart in the moat brutal way I could imagine, I love my kids more then life itself but this girl man I have never felt this way about anyone! We are both crazy in love with each other and it would turn me into a cold heartless mosnter if I cant be with her.

And no my cycle is not affecting my judgment my e2 is in check and I have felt like this before I started cycling steroids. So peeps help me lol lend me some wisdom!!

And by the way this is not made up shit this is my life! Its better then any drama soap you will ever see lol

What you have for this girl is the feelz.

What you have with your children, your “brother” and your woman is the realz.

If you humped the “love of your life” you would find out that after the infatuation phase she is most likely just a crazy bitch like any other. You dont “love” a woman just because you want to stick your dick in her.

Plus, I would like you to take a long, hard look at the statistics regarding children who grow up without their biological father.

Jesus Mary mother of God T-Nation is like the internet version of Day’s of Our Lives.

How did you manage to fall madly in love with “your brothers” girlfriend while being married with two kids while working ridiculously hard to make things better in your current relationship? I just don’t understand how this happens.

[quote]orion wrote:

If you humped the “love of your life” you would find out that after the infatuation phase she is most likely just a crazy bitch like any other. You dont “love” a woman just because you want to stick your dick in her.

Plus, I would like you to take a long, hard look at the statistics regarding children who grow up without their biological father. [/quote]

For once I agree with Orion. His sentiment anyway, perhaps not is phrasing…

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

Plus, I would like you to take a long, hard look at the statistics regarding children who grow up without their biological father. [/quote]

For once I agree with Orion. His sentiment anyway, perhaps not is phrasing…[/quote]

If only I used gentler words.

People would like me.

No man your wrong its not even about sex with this other girl I melt when I see her and I get overwhelmed with feels when I make her happy. Very much appreciate your input!! But I know the difference between love and lust my friend!

I don’t have anything particularly insightful to say. You think you’re a special cupcake and that your love is a special flower.

You found a girl that you like better and want to throw your current partner over for her. That’s actually pretty simple. Why do you think this is soap opera quality drama?

Anyways, if you throw your wife and kids over for a fling you’re scum and you’ll probably regret it.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
Jesus Mary mother of God T-Nation is like the internet version of Day’s of Our Lives.

How did you manage to fall madly in love with “your brothers” girlfriend while being married with two kids while working ridiculously hard to make things better in your current relationship? I just don’t understand how this happens.

[/quote]
Love is a fucked up thing man but thease arnt recent feels iv had them for years just always pushed it to the side

[quote]Silyak wrote:
I don’t have anything particularly insightful to say. You think you’re a special cupcake and that your love is a special flower.

You found a girl that you like better and want to throw your current partner over for her. That’s actually pretty simple. Why do you think this is soap opera quality drama?

Anyways, if you throw your wife and kids over for a fling you’re scum and you’ll probably regret it. [/quote]
Appreciate the input why do you think ill regret it?

[quote]kenny-mccormick wrote:
No man your wrong its not even about sex with this other girl I melt when I see her and I get overwhelmed with feels when I make her happy. Very much appreciate your input!! But I know the difference between love and lust my friend![/quote]

You are 25.

You know nothing Jon Snow!

[quote]Silyak wrote:

Anyways, if you throw your wife and kids over for a fling you’re scum and you’ll probably regret it. [/quote]
[/quote]

Because your sons will be weak and your daughters will be whores.

Men have been sacrificing their own happiness for the sake of their kids since the beginning of time. Its called “manhood”. Your kids need a dad. Unless you and your woman have inescapable differences, then try and build a family. You knocked her up, you take responsibility.

Count yourself lucky that you at least like the person you’re with and you two don’t hate each other.

No man your wrong its not even about sex with this other girl I melt when I see her and I get overwhelmed with feels when I make her happy. Very much appreciate your input!! But I know the difference between love and lust my friend![/quote]

You’re right, it ins’t necessarily about sex. It’s about the rush this girl gives you that you’re partner no longer does. It happens in pretty much every long term relationship and if you decide to trade up it will most likely happen with this new girl too.

There’s legitimate science behind this phenomenon.

If she’s willing to fuck her boyfriends “brother” how much of a quality woman could she possibly be?

No one here (I’m hoping) is going to tell you to follow your penis.

If you’re married with kids… well you’ve made your bed now lie in it.

[quote]orion wrote:

You are 25.

You know nothing Jon Snow![/quote]

Lol, you’re growing on me!

[quote]orion wrote:

You are 25.

You know nothing Jon Snow![/quote]
25 years that would make one of my weeks look like your entire life. Yea I am aware how arrogant this statement makes me look lol

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

You’re right, it ins’t necessarily about sex. It’s about the rush this girl gives you that you’re partner no longer does. It happens in pretty much every long term relationship and if you decide to trade up it will most likely happen with this new girl too.

There’s legitimate science behind this phenomenon. [/quote]
True this is a rush its not like teenage love though I cant even pit it into words

[quote]Silyak wrote:

[/quote]

Because when the shine wears off your shiny new penny you will be left with a woman who doesn’t trust you because she at one time was the “other” woman, an ex that hates you, and kids that you abandoned that will probably grow up and think you are a dick after their mom gets through running you through the mud.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[/quote]
Love is a fucked up thing man but thease arnt recent feels iv had them for years just always pushed it to the side[/quote]

Personal opinion, people often miss interpret their feelings as love, which is why divorce rates are so high.

Do what you want though, it’s your life. Well, and your kids lives, and your “brother’s” life, and your partners life.