23 Years Old B+C Physique Log

thing is, as no sides are showing, should I stay away from implementing an ai or run with the “better safe than sorry” attitude and do .5mg eod?

the more research I do the more it convinces me to stay away from an ai. if you guys were in my shoes would you take one or let it play out?

For what its worth mine sits at 160pmol and I feel fantastic. I would leave it be unless you get sides. I wasted 2 years of my life with horrible symptoms using Arimidex to chase down to around 80pmol. Not joking man worst 2 years u could imagine. If you feel good I would just leave it. Not only that but im convinced it messed my cholesterol up.

1 Like

Can’t disagree with that. If you’re feeling well and you’re not having the typical sides that you should be having with such high e2 then maybe leave it alone for now.

1 Like

Almost a year later and I regret not pushing myself as hard as I should have. Have any of you guys gone periods when you have fell out of love with the gym? Happened to me for about three months after Ramadan.

Fast forward to today and I am 237lbs. I cycled 500mg test E for 14 weeks with no ai and then have cruised up until now at 125mg. On 125mg my free testosterone level is around the 25ng/ml range. Prior to hopping on it was 20.4.

The plan is to now begin my cut with a view to hopping on stage come mid-April and I’m wondering when the best time is to benefit from upping my dose to 500mg is. I’m aiming to go into the New Year at 210lbs and that would leave me with around 20lbs to lose in 16-18 weeks. Should I up my dose now to benefit from my relatively high calories at the moment, or come the New Year when I want to maintain every pound of muscle I have built whilst trying to shed fat. I’ll be continuing to compete in Physique for next year.

Apologies if I’m making no sense but I’ve woken up in the middle of the night and I can’t fall back asleep and this is on my mind!

1 Like

Is the question above maybe better served in the Bodybuilding Forum? I’m not too sure on the background of the regulars of this forum and whether they have experience competing therefore may be unable to respond to my question. I know @Singhbuilder prepped for a show a few years ago but unsure if he was “on” at the time

For my first show I was natural, pretty silly to step on stage as a natural against all the juiced up guys. Even then, I still made top 15 out of 40, I was 158lbs on stage LOL.

SB

holy moly you didn’t compete in a natty federation? I did for my first. 15th is very good! how tall are you? have you competed again whilst being on cycle?

No it wasn’t a natty federation, no one gives a shit about those federations if you want to go far in this sport. IFBB is the only way.

Im 5’10, I was on track for a show this August but due to unforeseen circumstances I couldn’t compete. I did however get down to about 6-7% BF at 189lbs, so a good 30lbs lean mass increase over my last show.

SB

yeah I read that thread, you looked very good and it was a pity you couldn’t make the stage. how did you manipulate anabolics going into that show if you don’t mind me asking? did you just start a cycle 8-10 weeks out basically?

when’s you’re next competition? What circumstances (if you don’t mind me asking) required you to need to reconsider prior to getting on stage

I dont have any dates for next year at the moment but I’m hoping around April time.

A minor anaphylactic shock due to a gluten allergy, had be bed ridden for a few days and out of the gym for 2 weeks almost. @unreal24278

SB

Yeah that was it really. Dropped test prop 3 weeks out and continued Tren and Mast.

SB

Just a little update. Almost halfway through my cut and I weighed in at 225.2lbs this morning. It’s great to have the motivation back and seeing the progress week after week.

Continuing with the Legs/Push/Pull/Rest split and calories are around 2500 on training days with 215P 270C 70F. As for non training days it is 1700 calories split into 200P 100C 50F. Still on 125mg Test E per week.

Going forward I’m now hoping to hit 205lbs by the 1st of January then hit up a reverse diet and up my dose to 500mg and blast it out for 12 weeks whilst building some more muscle but staying as lean as I can so that I don’t have to cut for more than 12 weeks which would see me compete around July/August time. I am getting excited for the next couple of months!

time to update the title, 24 years old in February!

1 Like

So, because there is a local show for the first time in 5 years, we’ve decided to compete in that in April. I’m 214lbs now and about 30lbs over stage weight. I have 16 and a half weeks to cut the fat and whilst there is Christmas and a birthday trip abroad between now and then, I’m confident that I can diet hard enough to come in absolutely peeled.

Macros haven’t changed since the past update and I’ve been having one cheat day per week so the weight has dropped quite well all things considered. I do no cardio at the mo. Will chuck up some pics later on. Will be doing physique class.

Anyone have any experience using dbol whilst cutting? I ordered some prematurely because the initial plan was to run that at the start of the year and compete in August/September time. However I am going to blast at the start of the year on 500mg whilst cutting and was wondering if chucking in a moderate dose of dbol would hinder fat loss?

It shouldn’t hinder fatloss. I know some people use Dbol to cut because it kills their appetite and also keeps you looking full during low carb periods.

SB

1 Like

209lbs (at 6’1) now however I have had a bit of a blast over Christmas so weight will probably be the same next week too.

starting not Monday coming but the following I’m going to start my blast. 14 weeks out from the show today and we are also going to do a show on the 25th of April which is a bigger federation in the UK so that’s the main priority. blast will be

weeks 1-12: 500mg test e/pw
weeks 1-6: dianabol 30mg/d
weeks 8-12: proviron 50mg/d
nolva run at 20mg/d throughout. I had high estrogen on my first blast but felt good so have not yet used an ai.

the general updates will come weekly now and I’ll do pics bi-weekly. into the new year we go, time to knuckle down.

4 Likes

not made much progress in the past week due to the fact that I consumed far too many cals over the festive period. got my blood results however and there are some red flags, (according to the site) these include:

Lymphocytes - 5.13 (1.2-3.65)
Basophils - 0.14 (0-.1)
LDL - 3.28 (<3)
HDL - 0.94 (>1.1)
Total cholesterol - 4.86 (<4)

other than that health wise everything checks out with good liver values:

ALP - 75 (<130)
ALT - 15.6 (50)
GGT - 12 (10-70)

as for the hormones:

SHGB - 53.6 (18-54.1) is this bad or to be expected?
TSH - 3.46 (.27-4.2)
FSH - 2.38 (1.5-12.4)
LH - 0.897 (1.7-8.6)
Oestradiol - 158 (41-159)
Testosterone - 36 (8.64-29)
Free test - 0.674 (0.2-0.64)
Free androgens index ratio - 67 (24-104)

This test was done 5 days into my cruise of 125mg test e per week. High E2 has me a little worried although we had those issues last year too, I can’t afford gyno. Tamoxifen at 20mg per day on my blast recommended by you guys?

blast started today:

Dianabol at 30mg per day for the next 6 weeks and Test E at 500mg per week for 10 weeks, proviron will be utilised closer to the show. specific question for @Singhbuilder, I’ve read that you dropped all aromatizing compounds 2 weeks out, so did you go into the show with relatively low blood testosterone? if I stop my test e 2 weeks out I’ll continue with proviron but will I not look flat on stage?

going to tag some of the guys to perhaps help me interpret my results, with good liver values currently should I still opt for liver support considering I’m using orals now for the first time? I’ll be doing bloods again in 6 weeks.

@iron_yuppie @dextermorgan @unreal24278 @blshaw @now_i_care @zeek1414

I didn’t check what my blood pressure was, however I kept Masteron and Winstrol for the last 2 weeks. Keep in mind I didnt actually make it to the stage, I’m not sure if you’ve read my log of what happened.

I may join you on stage on the 25th April, however I’m still deciding if I have enough mass to compete with guys on stage, I feel as though I don’t yet.

SB

Have you had flare ups in the past? I’m currently cycling 500mg TCyp / 300mg Mast Prop / 40mg TBol. I just added the mast and tbol after 4 weeks on the TCyp. My prior gyno has flared up for the first time since prior to TRT so I’m going to add in 20mg Tamoxifen per day as well. I didn’t choose to run it from the start but I suppose if you’ve had issues before then I would run it at least during the dbol phase.

I’m currently also fighting high ALT. My AST is in range though. I’ve recently added Tudca during the oral phase of the cycle. I don’t have much experience to tell you what works though. I would defer to the other guys you tagged on this one. @iron_yuppie has commented on liver support a few times I believe.