Another Newbie Cycle

I’m 23 (will be 24 in a couple months), 5’9", 200 pounds, bodyfat is around 15%. I’ve been training over 5 years and think I should start my first cycle.

Here is what I had in mind:

week 1-10: Test Enath @ 500mg/week
week 1-10: A-Dex (Arimidex) @ 0.5mg EOD
week 11: Test Enath @ 200mg/week
week 12: Test Enath @ 100mg/week
week 13: Test Enath @ 50mg/week
week 11-13: A-Dex @ .25mg EOD
week 14: A-Dex @ .25mg E3D

I will use Nolvadex on week 14-16 or 14-17.

Any thoughts/comments would be appreciated. I wasn’t sure if test should be tapered off, but know that tapering is good with “harder” steroids. Also, I’m not sure if this taper is too short, so please help a newbie out :slight_smile:

[quote]HouseOfAtlas wrote:
I’m 23 (will be 24 in a couple months), 5’9", 200 pounds, bodyfat is around 15%. I’ve been training over 5 years and think I should start my first cycle.

Any thoughts/comments would be appreciated. I wasn’t sure if test should be tapered off, but know that tapering is good with “harder” steroids. Also, I’m not sure if this taper is too short, so please help a newbie out :)[/quote]

Here is my .02: I think you should get your BF under 12% beofre starting a cycle. Why? To make the gains that you expect you will need to be upping your total nutrient intake. In other words, you will gain some fat on a cycle. So if you are starting at 15%, you could be near 19-20% assuming you eat what you should. That is too fat. If you start at 10-12% you will not be as fat…

I am not a big fan of A-dex unless you need it, but that is a personal preference. Lastly, it is generally accepted that tapering is not needed. Once you are “shut down”, you are “shut down”.

I find the biggest errors one makes when starting anabolics is not eating enough protein. AT LEAST 1g / lb of body weight. I go with 1.5g. So if you weigh 200lbs that is 300g of protein in a day. 3-4 40g shakes + the balance in whole food is a shit load of protein to eat. Make sur you are on top of it.

Thanks Bushy for the response.

I’m not too familiar with Proviron, but read that side effects can include erections LOL!

So are you saying I should scrap the A-dex and use Proviron instead? Or use both?

Again, thanks for the input :slight_smile:

Thanks, JRR641, for the input.

I’m just guessing that my bodyfat is 15%. It might be lower, but I might just be modest. I already eat a crap load of food (good, clean food). Each meal I eat easily goes over 600 calories. I get more than 50% of my protein from good, complete sources of protein (eggs, chicken, milk, cheese). Protein consumption is close to 300g, if not over.

I eat about 3500 calories right now. My carb/protein/fat ratio is about 3/2/1 as of now. But, I’ll probably be starting up the Anabolic Diet with the same amount of calories.

I probably won’t start a cycle for another month or so (need to get everything before starting), so maybe I’ll cut some weight before starting.

[quote]HouseOfAtlas wrote:

Any thoughts/comments would be appreciated. I wasn’t sure if test should be tapered off, but know that tapering is good with “harder” steroids. Also, I’m not sure if this taper is too short, so please help a newbie out :)[/quote]

I thinks it’s a suitable cycle as well. The taper is fine if you want to keep it, but the slow drop in test levels from when you stop injecting is a taper in and of itself with long esters. Even if you keep it, I’d kill the 50mg week. Depending on who you talk to, that isn’t even an HRT dose so it’ll just slow your recovery of natural test production.

i like it.

Im sorry, let me give some credit where it’s due. This shows that you’ve done your homework on this one.
There are mixed emotions on the tapering.I don’t see it hurting you any.Pleasure is all mine.

biscuite

Thanks, biscuite for the kind words.

I’ve got to give credit to BBB. He’s been a big help and has answered a lot of questions for me. He’s been like a mentor to me :slight_smile:

I guess the taper for Test isn’t really needed. I got my “homework” mixed up and realized that Test E is used in low doses for 6 weeks after the last injection of a surpressive steroid, since the body isn’t ready to recover yet.

Again, thanks for all of the input guys :slight_smile: