Another 'My Legs are Too Big' Thread

Lee Haney would say, “Stimulate, not Amputate.”

[quote]jbird643 wrote:
lose some fat[/quote]

LOL. Im as sweaty if not more at 9-11% bf as i am at 18. Do you even wear pants?

The gooch oven will not be denied, unless you roll nude.

-chris

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Lee Haney would say, “Stimulate, not Amputate.”[/quote]

But, to ‘amputate’ one would ‘stimulate’ air flow and blood flow to said nutz.

Well, I guess it’s decided then. I’ll go see a doctor tomorrow for a consultation. If I can find one who’s not to busy, I should be able to get my leg amputated within the next couple weeks.

So now the real question is: which leg should I have amputated? I don’t seem to sweat more on one side than the other, so should I just toss a coin to decide?

In the meantime, I guess I’ll just smear deodorant all over my perineum and see how that works.

I’m tired of people complaining about not being able to find pants, SHUT UP! Finding pants is a breeze!

I just can’t find any shorts! Other than basketball shorts, nothing I can find has the proper amount of waist size and length for my legs!

Fuck a duck :frowning:

[quote]Rattler wrote:
I’m tired of people complaining about not being able to find pants, SHUT UP! Finding pants is a breeze!

I just can’t find any shorts! Other than basketball shorts, nothing I can find has the proper amount of waist size and length for my legs!

Fuck a duck :([/quote]

I just wear Patagonia Baggies, which aren’t too different from basketball short 'cept they have pockets and a mesh liner.

Oh and they only have a 5" inseam. but that’s just fine in my book. Less inseam = more airflow = less sweat on the nutsack. Plus they really show off my incredibly hyooge quads. But mostly my nuts don’t sweat as much in them.

I have 25’’ thighs, I got used to the symptoms because I had them since always =D

[quote]ctschneider wrote:
Rattler wrote:

I just wear Patagonia Baggies, which aren’t too different from basketball short 'cept they have pockets and a mesh liner.

Oh and they only have a 5" inseam. but that’s just fine in my book. Less inseam = more airflow = less sweat on the nutsack. Plus they really show off my incredibly hyooge quads. But mostly my nuts don’t sweat as much in them.[/quote]

I’ve seen those, not bad. I’m just looking for more jean shorts, those are the problem. I have the problem of having big legs (28’‘) and long legs being 6’4’'. It’s a serious pain in the ass, also here in Canada we don’t have as much selection for the big and tall people.

[quote]Rattler wrote:
ctschneider wrote:
Rattler wrote:

Oh and they only have a 5" inseam. but that’s just fine in my book. Less inseam = more airflow = less sweat on the nutsack. Plus they really show off my incredibly hyooge quads. But mostly my nuts don’t sweat as much in them.

I’ve seen those, not bad. I’m just looking for more jean shorts, those are the problem. I have the problem of having big legs (28’‘) and long legs being 6’4’'. It’s a serious pain in the ass, also here in Canada we don’t have as much selection for the big and tall people.[/quote]

Wow, where I live (north east australia) it’s very easy to find clothes for someone of your stature… I mean I could find a school uniform for my old high school to fit some of the 7+ foot tall students we had being a basketball school. Definitely look towards picking up some cheap basketball pants from a warm part of the US I suppose.
In terms of stopping sweating, get some boxer briefs that’ll soak it up and you’re sweet.

I still can’t find pants that fit.

Maybe I’ll start another thread about it.

I’ll wait the typical two weeks since this thread just popped up. Thanks for reminding me OP.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
I just had my nuts removed, it might work for you too.[/quote]

You’re just trying to trick him so that you can add his balls to your collection!

try gold bond on your nuts…

the method is called “zingers”

If you have a pair of decent adductors, fuck cotton boxer breifs. they are just a recipe for swap ass. get boxer breifs with at least 5% spandex and look for “moisture wicking”. this is crucial.

then for pants, fuck jeans. wear either track pants or get linen pants with an ample fit. i picked up a pair of linen pants from old navy, 34"x32" ample fit and they fit me amazingly. to get jeans to fit i had to go up to a 36 waist and belt down. fuck that.

5% spandex moisture wicking boxer briefs
ample fit linen pants.

this combo is almost designed for someone who lifts weights, and i’ve actually gotten complements on how good they look on me.

my waist is 34"ish, thighs are 27" around cold each

[quote]ctschneider wrote:

Problem: My legs rub together when I walk, what should I do? Waah.
Solution: don’t walk, since walking is catabolic anyway. Problem Solved.

[/quote]

You may joke, but my friend who has eaten his way from <160lbs to almost 300lbs in order to compete at strongman will refuse to walk further than 100yds if a car is available. He argues that after years of force feeding himself he isn’t going to allow himself to regress. He seems to have a point.

[quote]pf wrote:
ctschneider wrote:

Problem: My legs rub together when I walk, what should I do? Waah.
Solution: don’t walk, since walking is catabolic anyway. Problem Solved.

You may joke, but my friend who has eaten his way from <160lbs to almost 300lbs in order to compete at strongman will refuse to walk further than 100yds if a car is available. He argues that after years of force feeding himself he isn’t going to allow himself to regress. He seems to have a point.

[/quote]

Yeah, because everyone knows that walking 105 yards will completely destroy any gains. This is why I advocate using those motorized carts when shopping.

I wear my black martial arts pants most of the time, though I only have 24.5" thighs.

track pants and martial arts pants are great for this application but a large majority of us have to go out to work.

khakis, dress pants and sometimes jeans are NEEDED for this.

getting big pants and a belt is the typical fix; but it IS a pain in the ass.

These problems may be laughed at but they are some of the most annoying things I’ve encountered in my life.

Especially at work. Doing a 9 hour shift at a supermarket where I have to wear these big heavy pants in the heat is not fun. I relish the end of the day when I can run in home, peel my sweaty boxers off, lie down and actually let the area between but asshole and nutsack breath…

Oh sorry, too much info…?

Wearing sweat-pants most of the time solves this problem. I’m kinda stuck at the moment though as it’s too hot for sweat-pants and nobody wants to see my ginger-hair covered legs in shorts

EDIT: Typo’s

Norway is cold most of the year, that solves much of the problem right there :slight_smile:

commando and plenty of baby powder or gold bond!

but what about doing rdls or good mornings when you have thick inner thighs (adductors?)? when you bend down, it feels like the balls are gonna get squeezed out of the sack!