T Nation

(Another) My First Cycle. Test E

I know these things are everywhere but I wanted to add my plans for my first cycle which I will be starting at the beginning of the new year

Stats:
22 yrs old
6'
182 lbs
around 10% bf
Been training and working hard on diet for the past 2 years

Basically a pretty simple/easy first cycle:
WEEK 1-10: Test E 500mg/w (250/Monday 250/Thursday)
WEEK 2-10: Adex .25mg E3D

PCT:
Week 12-16: Clomid 100/100/50/50
Week 12-16: Nolva 40/40/20/20

*Will have some HCG on hand just in case

Plan to take in a good clean 4000 calories a day
Training Monday-Friday with the weekends off

Just wanted to see what some of the veterans had to say or add or subtract

Thanks for all the help..and glad to finally be a part of the boards

(The pic was taken yesterday before my evening workout)

What are your lifting stats? It doesn’t look like you have even come close to your natural potential.

I’m not even gonna waste my time

Bench 1RM 245
Squat 1RM 390

as for wasting your time then dont even comment…I am here to get advice…not be smarted off by some internet smartass

Sorry to come off like that…but I’m here to better my self…not be made into a joke by someone

I didn’t make you into a joke you coming here and trying to get advice on how to short cut your progress because obviously your not good on what you need to be doing in the gym and or kitchen turned this thread into a joke :wink:

Oh and lastly I’m not a internet smart ass lol more than a few,people here have met me in person and,will tell you I’m a real life smart ass in general but also very straight forward and knowledgeable in this area.

You didn’t come here to better your self you came here to find out how you “get swole” easily. Take another year and focus on eating and lifting heavy and figuring out proper programming then maybe you,wouldn’t catch shit in this forum.

10% body fat? … Are you kidding?

[quote]Steve Rogers wrote:
10% body fat? … Are you kidding? [/quote]

See op lol as I said a joke.

[quote]steveshane33 wrote:
I know these things are everywhere but I wanted to add my plans for my first cycle which I will be starting at the beginning of the new year

Stats:
22 yrs old
6’
182 lbs
around 10% bf

PCT:

Thanks for all the help…and glad to finally be a part of the boards

[/quote]

Alright man, Im no vet but Im here to help you gain as much as you possibly can in those ten weeks.
Now Im going to tell you to do some weird shit BUT TRUST ME!!! I know what im talking about!!

Im going to lay out the cycle of the gods. Its going to be hard but I know with your 2 years of hard work you can do anything I throw at you.

Pre load the cycle for four weeks with 2 WHOLE potatoes a day.
I know what your thinking, “what in the hell are potatoes going to do for my cycle?”.
Well buddy there going to flood your blood stream with carbohydrates that will feed your muscles with GAINZ!!!

Now lets get into the cycle itself.
Now im going to recomend some odd things so stay with me.
weeks1-10: take 1500mg of Stopbeingabitchandeat.
Weeks6-10: take 30mgs of learntolift

Alright big man you go out there and make some gains on this cycle.

[quote]JACKEDjames123 wrote:

Stats:
22 yrs old
6’
182 lbs
around 10% bf

PCT:

Thanks for all the help…and glad to finally be a part of the boards

[/quote]

Alright man, Im no vet but Im here to help you gain as much as you possibly can in those ten weeks.
Now Im going to tell you to do some weird shit BUT TRUST ME!!! I know what im talking about!!

Im going to lay out the cycle of the gods. Its going to be hard but I know with your 2 years of hard work you can do anything I throw at you.

Pre load the cycle for four weeks with 2 WHOLE potatoes a day.
I know what your thinking, “what in the hell are potatoes going to do for my cycle?”.
Well buddy there going to flood your blood stream with carbohydrates that will feed your muscles with GAINZ!!!

Now lets get into the cycle itself.
Now im going to recomend some odd things so stay with me.
weeks1-10: take 1500mg of Stopbeingabitchandeat.
Weeks6-10: take 30mgs of learntolift

Alright big man you go out there and make some gains on this cycle. [/quote]

Vet or not your now officially one of my favorite posters.

do a cycle of 6000 calories per day, and do that every day for years to come - along with more squatting

around 10% bf
Been training and working hard on diet for the past 2 years[/quote]

LIAR!!! If that’s 10% I must be cut like a fuckin diamond!

Please enlighten us into this hard work you’ve been doing on diet for the last 2 years?

As bad as I want to say some smart ass comment, post up your daily nutrition and routine and MAYBE you will get some help

You’ve received some good banter here but it is all with the aim of preventing you from making a mistake. Don’t try to take shortcuts, there are way too many skinny little pussies in gyms across the country who don’t know what the fuck they are doing and jump on the steroid bandwagon. When you are ~ 95kg with ACTUAL 10% bf then you can start to consider roids. Before then take notice of the above posts.

BTW to put into context how far away from your genetic potential you are, I was benching your 1RM when I was 17 for reps and I’m certainly not gifted. As for your squat I would bet my house that isn’t anywhere close to parallel.

I came here hoping to escape these crap theads from other forums. I guess every place is now infected with dudes who look like they have no more than 6 months training opting to hop on gear. C’mon…