Another Low T Help Thread

Hi all,

Writing this post because I am desperate at this point. I have been feeling awful the past 3-4 months. Symptoms include: Brain fog, Extreme fatigue, Gastro problems ( I have IBS, but lately its unbearable), irritability, emotionless and minor depression.

I got blood work done by my GP. Everything came back normal except Testosterone which was listed at 354ng/dl (range 240 - 871). It says I have low T for my age (22) and that I should see an endo for further treatment options.

Blood was drawn at around 4PM. Now I have browsed a ton of threads on here and it seems I need more things tested such as LH/FSH/DHEA etc. Should I get these drawn first?

For my lifting background I started freshman year of college (5 years ago) and I was significantly bigger and stronger then. I was about 175lbs at 12%, 5’9’'. Today I am around 155lbs and roughly 13-14% bodyfat. I am still lifting hard and consistent but my gains seem to be non-existant. I have been on a lower calorie diet for quite sometime now mostly because my IBS has been painful and it is tough for me too eat a lot.

I am lost and don’t know what the next steps should be. I dont feel normal at all. Can anyone give me some guidance here?

At the top of the page there are stickies

Yes you need more labs.

Read advice for new guys to start and answer the questions.

Some find it ease to copy and paste to there thread and then answer them.

Edit is in the bottom corner use it and edit your first post.

Read the lab testing sticky.

You’re not alone in your struggle and we can help you if you help us help you.

Low T is a symptom of a problem, we try and find the root of the problem

I could speculate but it would be speculation

Read thyroid basics