Another Lifting and diet Question

I am currently working out useing Ians lumping two days per week and also using his 12 weeks to super stength program 2 times per week. I really feel like I am doing well with these programs. I also take protien supplement 1st thing in the morning and right after workout. I also take createne twice daily. I have been eating 5 times daily generally good foods. My problem is I cannot make a dent in my beer gut… (I have quit drinking) Any suggestions?

sigh…

Seriously, do people enough know there is a magazine associated with this forum? There are least 10 good articles regarding weightloss. Try one of them. T-Dawg v2.0 is excellent and throw in some IBUR and your belly will go away.

I cannot really give you any good suggestions since I am not really the expert here, but I can say one thing. BE CONSISTENT. Don’t say screw it and go eat a whole bunch of shit, as that won’t help you in any way. You seem to have a decent plan, follow it, until someone here can give you better info.

How long has it been since you started focussing on losing fat? What foods are you eating each day? Calories per day? What are your stats?

Hey, there, realsharp. Welcome to the forum! It’s your first post, I see. (grin)

There are three things that are required to lose a beer gut – four, actually. So let’s see. You’ve stopped drinking beer. That was number one. Check. You’re working out 4 days a week. That was number two. Check. That leads me to believe that the opportunities lie in the areas of cardio and diet.

I have a homework assignment for you. There’s a diet in the T-Mag archives called T-Dawg 2.0. Use the search engine to the left of your screen, making sure you change the default in the drop-down box, to find the article, and check it out. It’s my favorite diet here because it allows for good PWO (post workout) nutrition and because it gets people good results without their feeling too terribly deprived.

After reading it, let me know if you need any help running the numbers.

If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to ask.

Thank you for the reply everyone. I have read t-dawg 2.0 and am going to try implementing it with in the next couple of weeks. I have some planning to do first, obviously.