T Nation

Another I'm Drunk Thread...


#1

seems like I make alot of these...so heres another one...2$ coors light all night do I'm extra fucked up LOL....come on i know more ppl other than myself are :slight_smile:


#2

Not drunk here…but I always seem to be on when you are. I blame Xbox!

Why aren’t you off having sex with your lady friend?


#3

You can get drunk or coors light?


#4

Drunk as well. Had two Whopper’s, medium fries and went off to play pool and drink with friends. Cheat day and taking advantage of it.


#5

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
Not drunk here…but I always seem to be on when you are. I blame Xbox!

Why aren’t you off having sex with your lady friend?[/quote]

Haha that’s I mighty fine question to which I have a decent answer to…she had work. Just got done having sex with her about 20 mins ago though. It’s nice. I found the perfect position to hit her g-spot. Get her running like a faucet and quivering like no other for as long as I want :).


#6

im drunk

had drinks after work

i work at a bar

im drunk


#7

i wasnt drinking coors light

i had

1 woowoo
1 wet pussy
1 irish car bomb
and a couple beers

im 210 but im a lightweight and its all good cause i made 150 today


#8

having a kegerator makes things real easy. hey, that kid that started a thread about if beer is bad for lifting should get in here. beer’s great


#9

[quote]matsm21 wrote:
having a kegerator makes things real easy. hey, that kid that started a thread about if beer is bad for lifting should get in here. beer’s great[/quote]

Darn tootin! I actually wake up leaner looking after a night of drinking. Weird I know.


#10

[quote]football061 wrote:
matsm21 wrote:
having a kegerator makes things real easy. hey, that kid that started a thread about if beer is bad for lifting should get in here. beer’s great

Darn tootin! I actually wake up leaner looking after a night of drinking. Weird I know.[/quote]

Dehydration does that, you slag, you.


#11

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
football061 wrote:
matsm21 wrote:
having a kegerator makes things real easy. hey, that kid that started a thread about if beer is bad for lifting should get in here. beer’s great

Darn tootin! I actually wake up leaner looking after a night of drinking. Weird I know.

Dehydration does that, you slag, you.[/quote]

Hey! Who you callin a slag? U cheeky english twat. lol


#12

Haven’t been drunk in a while. I usually get philosophical, then depressed, then angry, and then I get in my truck lock the doors and pass out.


#13

[quote]football061 wrote:
matsm21 wrote:
having a kegerator makes things real easy. hey, that kid that started a thread about if beer is bad for lifting should get in here. beer’s great

Darn tootin! I actually wake up leaner looking after a night of drinking. Weird I know.[/quote]

Dehydration.


#14

[quote]football061 wrote:
I found the perfect position to hit her g-spot. Get her running like a faucet and quivering like no other for as long as I want :).[/quote]

Pics or it didnt happen.