Another Homophobe Outed

[quote]Eli B wrote:
anyone who disagrees with OP is a homer.[/quote]

Haha. That’s more like it.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

I have 3 kids, married for 22 years, dearly love my wife, and have no desire whatsoever to cheat on her in any way.
[/quote]

Ywah well, as well as you keep your perversions behind closed doors and dont shit all over more natural mating habits I guess we can allow you to continue.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

I have 3 kids, married for 22 years, dearly love my wife, and have no desire whatsoever to cheat on her in any way.
[/quote]

Ywah well, as well as you keep your perversions behind closed doors and dont shit all over more natural mating habits I guess we can allow you to continue.

[/quote]

ITS. JUST. NOT. NATURAL! one vagina mutter mutter.

[quote]GCF wrote:
Why is it that the most vocal anti-gay weirdos are raving homos?

It has me wondering about a lot of people on T-Nation. Come on guys stop fighting it, just come out.[/quote]

It is a weird not uncommon phenomenon. I know a closeted gay guy who is the most militant republican you can imagine. Hes a really sour, cynical person. I guess all that repression does a number on you.

[quote]Sloth wrote:

[quote]makkun wrote:

[quote]Sloth wrote:
That’s like saying vocal opposition to the practice of beastiality, or child molestation, makes one a closet case. [/quote]

No, because beastiality and child molestation are against the law (and are recognised as mental health issues), and homosexuality is not. Funny though how they regularly get muddled up with the latter - sounds somehow just as crude as the OP’s smirking remark. I think we should all stand above that kind of thing.

Makkun[/quote]

The issue I’m raising isn’t even about homosexuality, child-molestation, or anything specific. I chose the example because few would take issue with denouncing child molestation. Though, I guess one might hesitate voicing dissaproval if doing so was ‘proof’ of one’s closeted Chester-the-Molester persona.

“You know what they say, you spoke up against [enter whatever, I don’t care], so you must be one. It’s ok, come out of the closet.”

I jokingly tease the anti-Christians by stating their rather vocal opposition to us is a form of self-denial. Closeted christians, if you will. Christianphobes.[/quote]

I know, understand and see the point about closetedness - and agree with your point of criticism of a pretty stupid original post. I just wish you wouldn’t have gone right away for the jugular by using the worst stereotypes possible. I think it just poisons the debate (if there really needs to be one on this non topic) from the start.

Makkun

[quote]GCF wrote:

[quote]Sloth wrote:

[quote]makkun wrote:

[quote]Sloth wrote:
That’s like saying vocal opposition to the practice of beastiality, or child molestation, makes one a closet case. [/quote]

No, because beastiality and child molestation are against the law (and are recognised as mental health issues), and homosexuality is not. Funny though how they regularly get muddled up with the latter - sounds somehow just as crude as the OP’s smirking remark. I think we should all stand above that kind of thing.

Makkun[/quote]

The issue I’m raising isn’t even about homosexuality, child-molestation, or anything specific. I chose my examples because few would take issue with denouncing child molestation. Though, I guess they might it speaking against it made you a closeted Chester-the-Molester. It’s this nonsense, “You know what they say, you spoke up against [enter whatever, I don’t care], so you must be one. It’s ok, come out of the closest.” I jokingly tease the anti-Christians by stating their rather vocal opposition to us is a form of self-denial. Closeted christians, if you will. [/quote]

If you have a newspaper story about a vocal anti-christian who secretly goes to church, says his prayers, gets caught getting baptised or taking communion or preaching the good word on the streets and then denies it with ridiculous excuses please put it up so we can all make fun of him.
[/quote]

Or lets not - given the lack of a laugh riot you started. Just see how long it took you to start yet another thread that has homosexuality with negative associations in it. Was that really worth the joke? I think not. As I said, it might be worth a private chuckle, as a thread it’s a fail.

Makkun

[quote]Sloth wrote:

[quote]GCF wrote:

Do you actually think that is what I was suggesting in my first post?[/quote]

“It has me wondering about a lot of people on T-Nation. Come on guys stop fighting it, just come out.”

Now, I admit, you could’ve been having a bit of fun at our expense. No problem there. I can take a good-humored jab, whatever, if this is the case. The problem is, that very argument IS used seriously. And rather often.[/quote]

And it’s pretty much silly all the time - I’m with you there. And it’s tiring, and it’s counterproductive towards the cause which you know I feel quite strongly about.

Makkun

Sloth, why don’t you relax a little, no one is saying you’re gay! You need to stop being so defensive!

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:
Sloth, why don’t you relax a little, no one is saying you’re gay! You need to stop being so defensive![/quote]

You calling me a homo?!

[quote]Sloth wrote:

Sloth, why don’t you relax a little, no one is saying you’re gay! You need to stop being so defensive![/quote]

You calling me a homo?![/quote]

He doth protest too much…

[quote]Rockscar wrote:

[quote]Sloth wrote:

You calling me a homo?![/quote]

He doth protest too much…[/quote]

That’s calling the Homo a Homo.

[quote]makkun wrote:

[quote]Sloth wrote:

[quote]GCF wrote:

Do you actually think that is what I was suggesting in my first post?[/quote]

“It has me wondering about a lot of people on T-Nation. Come on guys stop fighting it, just come out.”

Now, I admit, you could’ve been having a bit of fun at our expense. No problem there. I can take a good-humored jab, whatever, if this is the case. The problem is, that very argument IS used seriously. And rather often.[/quote]

And it’s pretty much silly all the time - I’m with you there. And it’s tiring, and it’s counterproductive towards the cause which you know I feel quite strongly about.

Makkun[/quote]

^ this

Just as it does not hold water that every anti-religionist out there is a closet prayer warrior, it does not hold that every anti-homosexual is a closet homosexual.

It doesn’t help the conversation, is counter-productive and leads to more negativity on both sides.

[quote]Sloth wrote:

[quote]milktruck wrote:
sloth, youre retarded and obviously in the closet

pedophilia and homosexuality are not even in the same ballpark of sexual deviance and are categorically different.[/quote]

Who said they’re in the same ballpark? I’ve set aside the morality of either ‘predisposition,’ for the time being. Neither legality or morality were considered in the formulation of my response. They’re non-factors. Are you a closeted homophobe? Does that help illustrate the absurdity of your insinuation? It’s not a question of morality or legality. I’m questioning the worn out “I’m rubber you’re glue” tactic.

And why insult another by calling him a retard? Why use their condition as a form of insult. Should they be ashamed of their condition? I mean, again, use them as a shaming stick. Sounds rather retardaphobic to me. Hey, you wouldn’t happen to be a closeted retar…er, menatally challenged individual, would you?[/quote]

Its not, Im rubber, youre glue. Its “I am against something that does no harm whatsoever occurring between consenting adults” and “Im against something that is abusive” being compared. The whole thought process of being against them is different and cannot be compared, unless you are trying to prove something irrational to yourself stud muffin…

[quote]milktruck wrote:

[quote]Sloth wrote:

[quote]milktruck wrote:
sloth, youre retarded and obviously in the closet

pedophilia and homosexuality are not even in the same ballpark of sexual deviance and are categorically different.[/quote]

Who said they’re in the same ballpark? I’ve set aside the morality of either ‘predisposition,’ for the time being. Neither legality or morality were considered in the formulation of my response. They’re non-factors. Are you a closeted homophobe? Does that help illustrate the absurdity of your insinuation? It’s not a question of morality or legality. I’m questioning the worn out “I’m rubber you’re glue” tactic.

And why insult another by calling him a retard? Why use their condition as a form of insult. Should they be ashamed of their condition? I mean, again, use them as a shaming stick. Sounds rather retardaphobic to me. Hey, you wouldn’t happen to be a closeted retar…er, menatally challenged individual, would you?[/quote]

Its not, Im rubber, youre glue. Its “I am against something that does no harm whatsoever occurring between consenting adults” and “Im against something that is abusive” being compared. The whole thought process is different and cannot be compared, unless you are trying to prove something irrational to yourself stud muffin…
[/quote]

Shh. Your protestations againgst my homophobia give yourself away as a closeted homophobe. But, then, doesn’t that make you a double closted homosexual? Now aint that a damn twist on an old theme! This is getting too difficult to keep track of!

Well I did bang a girl in a gay bar bathroom once. Im pretty comfortable with the gay scene, I used to live with one, never had the urge to “participate” tho. You really cant knock my straight cred, to be honest. If I was going to go that way I have had every opportunity. Kind of funny to think about it like that.

So, we gonna get it on or what?