Another Fat Chick Video

Okay, I know we’ve seen many of these on here already, but this one was hilarious right at the halfway point, around 33 seconds into it.

Hilarious? I want to poke my eyes out!!

Fortunately there is an antidote:

It’s gonna take several viewings on this one to even out the other, but I’m on it! :wink:

That was awful. I don’t know how someone that heavy would even consider working out in a sports bra. I am surprized she can even do jumping jacks.

I was thinking of stealing a candy bar from my kids halloween candy but after that video I am no longer hungry.

[quote]cvb wrote:
That was awful. I don’t know how someone that heavy would even consider working out in a sports bra. I am surprized she can even do jumping jacks.

I was thinking of stealing a candy bar from my kids halloween candy but after that video I am no longer hungry.[/quote]

I’m glad I was able to help. :wink:

I wonder how hard her heart had to work just to make that short video.

I’d Hit It!

(then I’d Kill Myself)

[quote]Kruiser wrote:
I’d Hit It!

(then I’d Kill Myself)[/quote]

I don’t think I’d ever make it “in”. I’d just be humping her upper thigh area.

I’ve seen that video a number of times, and it always amazes me how she’s able to desychronize the jumping jacks half way through.

Let’s just hope she doesn’t live in a top floor apartment.

In this case, you wouldn’t be hitting it. IT would be hitting YOU.

I know I’m going to sound like such a girl but its really sad seeing that video. I mean imagine weighing that much, she’s lucky she can still move.

She has processed food to thank for her current state.

Again…I say…so damn sad!

[quote]barbiegirl wrote:
I know I’m going to sound like such a girl but its really sad seeing that video. I mean imagine weighing that much, she’s lucky she can still move.

Again…I say…so damn sad![/quote]

Yes, process food to thank, but only herself to blame (unless she has a rare thyroid disease or something).

[quote]SWR-1240 wrote:
barbiegirl wrote:

Again…I say…so damn sad!

Yes, process food to thank, but only herself to blame (unless she has a rare thyroid disease or something).[/quote]

If she had a thyroid disease, she wouldn’t have done a ‘fitness’ vid, unless her doc overdosed her on synthroid, so I guess she has herself to blame. Like a few million people…

She was pretty flexible for a fat chick… I wonder if she’d be dynamite in the sack like the other flexible ones.

OK, well, at least there was a good soundtrack to it.

Just for fun, the single best music video of all time for fat acceptance:

[quote]SWR-1240 wrote:
Okay, I know we’ve seen many of these on here already, but this one was hilarious right at the halfway point, around 33 seconds into it.

[/quote]

Does anyone else taste the throw-up?

[quote]Zen warrior wrote:

It’s gonna take several viewings on this one to even out the other, but I’m on it! ;)[/quote]

GREATEST… VIDEO… EVER!

[quote]Jason32 wrote:
Zen warrior wrote:

It’s gonna take several viewings on this one to even out the other, but I’m on it! :wink:

GREATEST… VIDEO… EVER![/quote]

Word.

[quote]Blood is Metal wrote:
Let’s just hope she doesn’t live in a top floor apartment.

In this case, you wouldn’t be hitting it. IT would be hitting YOU.[/quote]

Well, the video would’ve been funnier if she HAD fallen through the floor

Don’t know what I think about it; guess I think it’s very funny and very sad at the same time.

[quote]SWR-1240 wrote:
Yes, process food to thank, but only herself to blame (unless she has a rare thyroid disease or something).[/quote]

Hypothyroidism is like, insanely common… something like 1/2 aussie kids are now hypothyroid because they stopped using iodine to clean the milk machinery.

Tools never looked so good.

[quote]ndoyle614 wrote:

Tools never looked so good.[/quote]

Sheer brilliance!