Another Fail Bulk

Post 96 sums it up best

i’d hit it

wow

its not even that bad, smh. no one looks good the first few months they try to add on size while bulking, i dont know what the kids training is like but at least he got the eating part right.

that site is what discourages people from ever losing their abs and remaining 140 pound fuck wads for the rest of their lives.

holy fuck, people that bulk and dont work out, WTF! thats fucked, ppl look better after 6 months after working out and not adhering to their diet and just eating shit but workin out. WTF!

hahahaha no but seriously, i keep reading and keep fucking laughing :smiley:

The kid almost had it right, except when he thought he was gaining to slow he jumped up like 1200 calories instead of 200-300 lol. Poor guy.

looked like he only gained some mass on his legs. So what maybe he gained like 10-15lbs on his legs and 20-25 lbs of fat/glyocen storage lol.

"Eh - people are ripping on the OP but I can promise you; this is what happened.

Kid comes to bb.com - wants to get big and rip. Since nobody on here, ever, advocates a sane diet with a sane workout regimen - this kid was faced with, ‘Do I bulk or do I cut?’

Given his ‘before’ pictures - and the choice of cutting or bulking - the kid went with bulking.

He starts working out and eating decent food. If he was lucky, someone gave him good advice and he was doing a respectable beginner workout. Odds are, he was probably doing some 5 day a week, bb’er split.

Regardless, after two months - he’d gained five pounds.

Now, that’s not amazing progress, it’s not phenomenal progress - but for a lot of people, who aren’t natural gifted when it comes to athletics/bb’ing - 5 pounds in two months is amazing. A year of sticking with a solid routine and a solid diet at five pounds every 2 months - would have been a gain of 30 pounds. In 1-2 years he’d be jacked. In 3-4 he’d be a monster. Obviously, his gains would start to slow down somewhere - but the point is…

The kid was making good progress.

The problem is, especially in the teen section - if you aren’t gaining 10 pounds a month, you are a failure.

So, what do you do when you aren’t gaining enough mass?

EAT MORE.

I can’t tell you how many times I see that in the Misc.

“I’m a hard gainer”
‘No you aren’t - eat more’.

Kid wants to see gains, wants to get huge - so he increases his calories WAY, WAY more than he should. Now he’s eating 3500-4000 calories a day; he’s still gaining his ~4-5 pounds of muscle every two months - but he’s gaining that much (if not more) in fat.

But he’s ‘bulking’ and he sees the scale going up, his measurements going up, and his lifts going up. So he thinks he’s doing good. He sticks with it.

He gets fatter, completely covering up the muscle he did add. He posts up his pics and everyone ‘lolz’.

Anytime someone bulks and gets fat - it’s always, ‘WTF - did you not workout?’

Sucks to be the kid."

holy shit, a LOGICAL POST!!! i didnt know it was possible.

i also didnt know that kid was just a teen (probaly really young like 15-16) i doubt he even produces enough testosterone to add any decent size at that age so like the guy i quoted said, at least he gained a few pounds and will be able to grow. by the time his nuts finally drop he’ll probaly be lifting twice as much as anyone else on that site for the mere fact he isnt afraid to eat and yeah, he lost definition but he isnt “fat”, people throw that word around way too much.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
The kid almost had it right, except when he thought he was gaining to slow he jumped up like 1200 calories instead of 200-300 lol. Poor guy.[/quote]

That’s what I was thinking as well.
Although his diet definitely doesn’t need to be 100% clean at this stage.

well like I’ve seen prof x say. atleast his body will be used to being at a bigger weight. So now when he actually does things right and pushes a little more in the gym, he can be at his current weight but alot leaner/stronger next time.

god im feelin’ bloated damn you TACO BELL!!!

I guess not everybody can be jacked.

And swole.

It’s as if everyone in that thread has never made a mistake, followed bad advice, ate poorly, or followed an ill-conceived routine.

The average IQ on those boards is so fucking low.

[quote]JackedAndSwole wrote:

Post 96 sums it up best[/quote]

Oh wow, you made ANOTHER thread dragging some lame ass bodybuilding.com thread over here, at T-Nation.

How new and refreshing of you.

[quote]Carlitosway wrote:
well like I’ve seen prof x say. atleast his body will be used to being at a bigger weight. So now when he actually does things right and pushes a little more in the gym, he can be at his current weight but alot leaner/stronger next time.

god im feelin’ bloated damn you TACO BELL!!![/quote]

i just ate roast beef, fries and chicken wings.

That kid claims to do weighted chins. I can’t imagine how much weight/reps he could possibly do.

I feel like a god now…

[quote]conorh wrote:
That kid claims to do weighted chins. I can’t imagine how much weight/reps he could possibly do.[/quote]

You’d be surprised. You can’t always judge chinning strength just by looking at a picture or two.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
its not even that bad, smh. no one looks good the first few months they try to add on size while bulking, i dont know what the kids training is like but at least he got the eating part right.

that site is what discourages people from ever losing their abs and remaining 140 pound fuck wads for the rest of their lives.[/quote]

I agree with ya’ Live.
More food, more work, more time.

Maybe these kids should just stop living online for a while.