Another Example of Racist Democrats

[quote]siouxperman wrote:

[quote]SUPER-T wrote:

[quote]florelius wrote:

[quote]John S. wrote:

So when is the left going to come out and condem these actions?

Edit*

Not saying all democrats are racist, just saying there are racist democrats before anyone gets the idea I am saying all democrats are racist.[/quote]

sorry, but where are the racist democrats in this video???

[/quote]

The raging black man makes a reference to periello, who is a dem who ran for congress. This man says obama and periello run this mother f!@$%. He then calls a black person who is with theese white people a sellout and a house nigg@^. I think that should answer your question.[/quote]

lol at house nigga
[/quote]

He did say “Perriello gonna run this shit”…not sure if I’m fully correct with the exact phrasing…

He’s clearly seeing any opposition to Obamas party as racist and inherently racist because you speak ill to Obama. If you do not like Obama and he is black, means you do not like the black man and all the feelings come rushing in. It is much personal for them, which I understand. I really think that MLK would be ashamed of this type of behavior, and I think he would have spoken out against it.

But yes, ugly exists in both spectrum’s…I think we can agree on this today.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:

[quote]siouxperman wrote:

[quote]SUPER-T wrote:

[quote]florelius wrote:

[quote]John S. wrote:

So when is the left going to come out and condem these actions?

Edit*

Not saying all democrats are racist, just saying there are racist democrats before anyone gets the idea I am saying all democrats are racist.[/quote]

sorry, but where are the racist democrats in this video???

[/quote]

The raging black man makes a reference to periello, who is a dem who ran for congress. This man says obama and periello run this mother f!@$%. He then calls a black person who is with theese white people a sellout and a house nigg@^. I think that should answer your question.[/quote]

lol at house nigga
[/quote]

He did say “Perriello gonna run this shit”…not sure if I’m fully correct with the exact phrasing…

He’s clearly seeing any opposition to Obamas party as racist and inherently racist because you speak ill to Obama. If you do not like Obama and he is black, means you do not like the black man and all the feelings come rushing in. It is much personal for them, which I understand. I really think that MLK would be ashamed of this type of behavior, and I think he would have spoken out against it.

But yes, ugly exists in both spectrum’s…I think we can agree on this today.
[/quote]

Doubtful that many people here watch the Boondocks, but there was an episode about MLK coming back and being absolutely appalled by what he saw. The guy who makes he show gets lots of threats, or at least he used to, don’t know if he still does.