Another Drunk Kennedy Car Accident

[quote]harris447 wrote:
Oh, please…Laura Bush is a white-bread Stepford cunt who’s done nothing with her life besides marry well.
[/quote]

I think you’re attracted to her. Maybe in a “she’ll love me like my mommy never did” sorta way.

Is that why you have so much hate penned up inside harris? You’re mommy not love you?

Harry is bustin’ on the Bush’s. Why is this a shock to anyone?

Gin Nosed Ted is caught doing what he’s been doing since the 60’s - sans the murder this time - and Harry finds a way to twist it back around to hating Bush.

Harry - start a “Laura is a Murderer” thread. This thread is about the liberal, alcoholic murderer from Mass. Not a librarian from Midland fucking Texas.

[quote]rainjack wrote:

Gin Nosed Ted is caught doing what he’s been doing since the 60’s - sans the murder this time - and Harry finds a way to twist it back around to hating Bush.

Harry - start a “Laura is a Murderer” thread. This thread is about the liberal, alcoholic murderer from Mass. Not a librarian from Midland fucking Texas. [/quote]

A murdering librarian from Midland, Texas.

This was posted on another forum that I think makes a great point. Now is the chance for the press corps and the libs to go up in flames. It did not however happen. Instead of being all over this guy’s shit, they want to “stick to the facts” and “give him the benefit of the doubt” and “lets just concentrate on getting him some help”.

The hypocrisy is sad really.

http://carolliebau.blogspot.com/2006/05/deja-vu-all-over-again.html
“James Carville and Paul Begala, plus David Gregory and the White House press corps, now have their opportunity to demonstrate their non-bias, by raging at his press secretary demanding to know why Rep. Kennedy wasn’t immediately given a breathalyzer test, why he wasn’t taken immediately to a police office to report the incident, then looking up every instance of his previous run-ins with the law, including drinking and trashing rented yachts. Kinda like they did when VP Cheney made the news, ya’ know? Just to show their fondness for treating everyone equally, mind you.”

[quote]harris447 wrote:
rainjack wrote:

Harry - start a “Laura is a Murderer” thread. This thread is about the liberal, alcoholic murderer from Mass. Not a librarian from Midland fucking Texas.

[/quote]
harris,

You’re bordering on troll status with bullshit statements like this.

The rich and powerful of both ends of the political spectum get away with everything. That is the way it is.

Regarding the Laura Bush accident, I don’t think she was rich and powerful when it happened so it does not seem as repugnant to me. It seems that case was handled the same as it would be for most people.

[quote]bigflamer wrote:
harris447 wrote:
rainjack wrote:

harris,

[/quote]

As opposed to your usual, thought-filled “Waah, the democrats are BAD!”

[quote]harris447 wrote:

Oh, please…Laura Bush is a white-bread Stepford cunt who’s done nothing with her life besides marry well.

[/quote]

What the fuck is wrong with you? I think Bush has been a terrible president, especially in the second term, and I think his administration’s condoning of torture is a disgrace to our country.

But I wouldn’t drag his wife, who seems like a perfectly nice lady, through the mud because she accidentally killed someone she cared about when she was a teenager (and is probably still haunted by it today). Do you ever bring anything to this forum besides pointless venom?

[quote]harris447 wrote:
bigflamer wrote:
harris447 wrote:
rainjack wrote:

harris,

[/quote]

You’re a tool.

[quote]bigflamer wrote:
harris447 wrote:
Yeah, next thing you know one of their wives will have killed someone in a car accident.

Schmuck.

That is a truly retarded statement.

Statements like this cement yourself as a petty, hate filled hack.

What an asshole.[/quote]

Why do you hold liberal politicians to a higher standard? Is because you think they are better?

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
Why do you hold liberal politicians to a higher standard? Is because you think they are better?[/quote]

You ascertained that I hold them to a higher standard how?

In the case of impaired driving, I hold them all to the same standard which is lock them up and throw away the key. Whether they are liberal or conservative really has no bearing.

Nice try though.

[quote]bigflamer wrote:
harris447 wrote:
bigflamer wrote:
harris447 wrote:
rainjack wrote:

harris,

You’re a tool.
[/quote]

You’re a douchebag.

Have we hit bottom yet?

[quote]harris447 wrote:
You’re a douchebag.

Have we hit bottom yet?
[/quote]

Actually harris, in retrospect, bottom was most likely when I gave you’re bullshit “I know the Kennedy’s are drunks and a danger to the nations roadways, but I REEAALY hate Bush!” post the time of day.

My bad really.

[quote]bigflamer wrote:
harris447 wrote:
You’re a douchebag.

Have we hit bottom yet?

Actually harris, in retrospect, bottom was most likely when I gave you’re bullshit “I know the Kennedy’s are drunks and a danger to the nations roadways, but I REEAALY hate Bush!” post the time of day.

My bad really.
[/quote]

The word is ‘your’, first of all. “You’re” is a contraction of “you are”.

It’s just amusing that the new talking point is that “anyone who thinks Bush is a danger to the country is full of hate.”

Show me some reasons the man shouldn’t be hated.

[quote]harris447 wrote:
bigflamer wrote:
harris447 wrote:
You’re a douchebag.

Have we hit bottom yet?

My bad really.

It’s just amusing that the new talking point is that “anyone who thinks Bush is a danger to the country is full of hate.”

[/quote]

Show me some reasons to slander his wife.

[quote]harris447 wrote:
The word is ‘your’, first of all. “You’re” is a contraction of “you are”.[/quote]

Thank you harris, I can at least count on you for a grammer lesson.

[quote]
It’s just amusing that the new talking point is that “anyone who thinks Bush is a danger to the country is full of hate.”[/quote]

It’s not the new talking point, it’s your spin. It’s interesting that you would attack Bush’s wife on a thread about Rep. Kennedy driving under the influence, then when you get called on it, you attack Bush.

You’ve attempted to spin a thread about Rep. Kennedy and the rest of the Kennedy’s into a “I hate Bush” diatribe. Your contribution to this thread along with your "arguments have dumbed this thread down.

Now go sit in the corner quietly and hang your head in shame.

Hate his policies or hate the president as a person?

Anger clouds the mind you know.

[quote]bigflamer wrote:
harris447 wrote:

Thank you harris, I can at least count on you for a grammer lesson.

It’s not the new talking point, it’s your spin. It’s interesting that you would attack Bush’s wife on a thread about Rep. Kennedy driving under the influence, then when you get called on it, you attack Bush.

You’ve attempted to spin a thread about Rep. Kennedy and the rest of the Kennedy’s into a “I hate Bush” diatribe. Your contribution to this thread along with your "arguments have dumbed this thread down.

Now go sit in the corner quietly and hang your head in shame.

Hate his policies or hate the president as a person?

Anger clouds the mind you know.
[/quote]

No, really: it’s a talking point.

Everyone who is angry about what Bush has done internationally and domestically to fuck up this country must be “full of hate.”

Saw it on O’Reilly last night with about half of your other “ideas.”

Kennedy has a semi-plausible story and he is sticking with it…

Sounds just like every other politician in Washington.

Stick that in your spin pipe and smoke it.

[quote]vroom wrote:
Kennedy has a semi-plausible story and he is sticking with it…

[/quote]

Semi is the key word. There allegedly are witnesses that claim they saw him drinking.

Who knows the truth of that.

Given his personal history it is hard to believe his story.

I am sure he was on pills an booze.

At least he came clean about having a problem.

Lets see if he can stay clean like our President.