Another Drunk Kennedy Car Accident

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash3.htm

Nice work…these dems are really putting the Capitol Police in a world of hurt…or is it the other way around.

Yeah, next thing you know one of their wives will have killed someone in a car accident.

Schmuck.

[quote]harris447 wrote:
Yeah, next thing you know one of their wives will have killed someone in a car accident.

Schmuck.[/quote]

Or their fathers.

Let’s compare:

vs.

Schmuck.

Why don’t we just focus on the fact they are dangerous drunks and find a way to keep them off the roads?

Tying it to partisan politics is a bit strange. It’s not like they are somebody important like the president y’know.

Ahahahaha.

[quote]vroom wrote:
Why don’t we just focus on the fact they a dangerous drunks and find a way to keep them off the roads?

Tying it to partisan politics is a bit strange. It’s not like they are somebody important like the president y’know.

Ahahahaha.[/quote]

Yeah. Or the Vice-President.

Or the other time:

This is bullshit of the finest odor.

If this had been a prominent republican I’d be hearing howls of disgust from the left.

Ted Kennedy is a fucking embarresment to the senate and a clear danger to the roadways of america.

[quote]harris447 wrote:

Schmuck.[/quote]

That is a truly retarded statement.

Statements like this cement yourself as a petty, hate filled hack.

What an asshole.

From the Drudge Report:

Late for a vote…when you use the “I’m a congressmen line it becomes political”.

KENNEDY CAR CRASH COVER-UP?
Thu May 04 2006 17:12:05 ET

Police labor union officials asked acting Chief Christopher McGaffin this afternoon to allow a Capitol Police officer to complete his investigation into an early-morning car crash involving Rep. Patrick Kennedy (D-R.I.), son of Sen. Ted Kennedy.

ROLL CALL reports: According to a letter sent by Officer Greg Baird, acting chairman of the USCP FOP, the wreck took place at approximately 2:45 a.m. Thursday when Kennedy’s car, operating with its running lights turned off, narrowly missed colliding with a Capitol Police cruiser and smashed into a security barricade at First and C streets Southeast.

?The driver exited the vehicle and he was observed to be staggering,? Baird?s letter states. Officers approached the driver, who ?declared to them he was a Congressman and was late to a vote. The House had adjourned nearly three hours before this incident. It was Congressman Patrick J. Kennedy from Rhode Island.?

Baird wrote that Capitol Police Patrol Division units, who are trained in driving under the influence cases, were not allowed to perform basic field sobriety tests on the Congressman. Instead, two sergeants, who also responded to the accident, proceeded to confer with the Capitol Police watch commander on duty and then ?ordered all of the Patrol Division Units to leave the scene and that they were taking over.?

A source tells the DRUDGE REPORT: "It was apparent that the driver was intoxicated (stumbling) and claimed he was in a hurry to make a vote.

“When it became apparent who it was, instead of processing a normal DWI, the watch commander had the Patrol units clear the scene. The commander allowed other building officials drive Kennedy home.”

This morning’s incident comes just over two weeks after Kennedy was involved in a car accident in Rhode Island.

“I was involved in a traffic accident last night at First and C Street SE near the U.S. Capitol,” Kennedy said in a written statement released by his office. “I consumed no alcohol prior to the incident. I will fully cooperate with the Capitol Police in whatever investigation they choose to undertake.”

Yea harris, I see where ted is even closely comparable to Mrs. Bush. The “swimming instructor” isn’t fit to wipe her ass and you know it. Why don’t you just call ted out for being the drunken, dangerous fuck that he is?

[i]“Do we operate under a system of equal justice under law?
Or is there one system for the average citizen
and another for the high and mighty?”

• Senator Ted Kennedy, 1973

“That boy had a heavy foot and a mental block against the color red.
He was a careless, reckless driver who didn’t seem to have any regard for speed limits or traffic ordinances.”

• Charlottesville Deputy Sheriff - Thomas Whitten ( 1959 )

• Senator Kennedy’s driver’s license had expired on February 22, 1969 (nearly 5 months before the accident at Chappaquiddick) and had not been renewed.

• Although driving with an expired license was only a misdemeanor, it did provide the evidence of negligence needed to prove a manslaughter charge in the death of Mary Jo Kopechne.

• The license problem was “fixed” by officials at the Registry of Motor Vehicles, under the direction of Registrar Richard McLaughlin, before the legal proceedings began.
    [/i]

http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a3910b26e685a.htm
[i] AUSTIN, Texas (AP) - At 17, Laura Bush ran a stop sign and crashed into another car, killing her boyfriend who was driving it, according to an accident report released to The Associated Press on Wednesday.

Mrs. Bush is the wife of Republican presidential nominee-to-be George W. Bush, the Texas governor.

“It was a very tragic accident that deeply affected the families and was very painful for all involved, including the community at large,” said her spokesman, Andrew Malcolm. “To this day, Mrs. Bush remains unable to talk about it.”

Mrs. Bush did say in March, when asked at a campaign stop about the crash, “I know this as an adult, and even more as a parent, it was crushing … for the family involved and for me as well.”

According to the two-page accident report released Wednesday by the city of Midland, Laura Welch was driving her Chevrolet sedan on a clear night shortly after 8 p.m. on Nov. 6, 1963, when she drove into an intersection and struck a Corvair sedan driven by 17-year-old Michael Douglas.

Although previous news accounts have reported Douglas was thrown from the car and broke his neck, those details were not in the report.

The speed of Laura Bush’s car was illegible on the report. The speed limit for the road was 55.

Neither driver was drinking, the police report said.
[/i]

The irony is the Kennedy family generated their vast wealth bootlegging during prohibition and now they are all a bunch of drunks.

ROTFLMFAO!

[quote]Marmadogg wrote:
The irony is the Kennedy family generated their vast wealth bootlegging during prohibition and now they are all a bunch of drunks.

ROTFLMFAO![/quote]

LOL! Very true.

I think it is fair to point at the character of the person in question… but I don’t think it should be a democrat vs republican issue.

Dick and Bush both have their character issues to deal with as do the Kennedy’s. I’d be surprised to learn that influential people don’t get special treatment, but it certainly isn’t one sided.

Why is it that the one Kennedy that should have been whacked is still breathing? The guy is pure scum.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Why is it that the one Kennedy that should have been whacked is still breathing? The guy is pure scum. [/quote]

Because alcohol kills bateria and germs related with decay and preserves things better. Sorry, I couldn’t resist.

[quote]vroom wrote:
I’d be surprised to learn that influential people don’t get special treatment, but it certainly isn’t one sided.[/quote]

I have a problem with anybody getting special treatment. We have laws for a reason and I hate that some people seem to be above the law.

[quote]ALDurr wrote:
I have a problem with anybody getting special treatment. We have laws for a reason and I hate that some people seem to be above the law.[/quote]

I may have a problem with it too, but I appear powerless to do anything about it…

Fire the cop

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
Fire the cop[/quote]

The patrol officers were overuled by the watch commander who apparently drive Kennedy home and vetoed giving him a breath test.

They are the ones who deserve to get reprimanded.

[quote]hedo wrote:
pittbulll wrote:
Fire the cop

The patrol officers were overuled by the watch commander who apparently drive Keenedy home and vetoed giving him a breath test.

They are the ones who deserve to get reprimanded
[/quote]

Some one has the job to fire the watch commander.

[quote]bigflamer wrote:
Yea harris, I see where ted is even closely comparable to Mrs. Bush. The “swimming instructor” isn’t fit to wipe her ass and you know it. Why don’t you just call ted out for being the drunken, dangerous fuck that he is?

[i]“Do we operate under a system of equal justice under law?
Or is there one system for the average citizen
and another for the high and mighty?”

• Senator Ted Kennedy, 1973

“That boy had a heavy foot and a mental block against the color red.
He was a careless, reckless driver who didn’t seem to have any regard for speed limits or traffic ordinances.”

• Charlottesville Deputy Sheriff - Thomas Whitten ( 1959 )

• Senator Kennedy’s driver’s license had expired on February 22, 1969 (nearly 5 months before the accident at Chappaquiddick) and had not been renewed.

• Although driving with an expired license was only a misdemeanor, it did provide the evidence of negligence needed to prove a manslaughter charge in the death of Mary Jo Kopechne.

• The license problem was “fixed” by officials at the Registry of Motor Vehicles, under the direction of Registrar Richard McLaughlin, before the legal proceedings began.
    [/i]

http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a3910b26e685a.htm
[i] AUSTIN, Texas (AP) - At 17, Laura Bush ran a stop sign and crashed into another car, killing her boyfriend who was driving it, according to an accident report released to The Associated Press on Wednesday.

Mrs. Bush is the wife of Republican presidential nominee-to-be George W. Bush, the Texas governor.

“It was a very tragic accident that deeply affected the families and was very painful for all involved, including the community at large,” said her spokesman, Andrew Malcolm. “To this day, Mrs. Bush remains unable to talk about it.”

Mrs. Bush did say in March, when asked at a campaign stop about the crash, “I know this as an adult, and even more as a parent, it was crushing … for the family involved and for me as well.”

According to the two-page accident report released Wednesday by the city of Midland, Laura Welch was driving her Chevrolet sedan on a clear night shortly after 8 p.m. on Nov. 6, 1963, when she drove into an intersection and struck a Corvair sedan driven by 17-year-old Michael Douglas.

Although previous news accounts have reported Douglas was thrown from the car and broke his neck, those details were not in the report.

The speed of Laura Bush’s car was illegible on the report. The speed limit for the road was 55.

Neither driver was drinking, the police report said.
[/i]
[/quote]

Oh, please…Laura Bush is a white-bread Stepford cunt who’s done nothing with her life besides marry well.