T Nation

Another Deadlift Form Check

I've posted a video before of my form on a lighter set. Here's me doing a couple reps with a heavier weight. I can't see any major flaws personally but would like some others to take a look at it. I'm still quite new to deadlifting. How does that set up look?

Looks pretty solid from this video. I would work in some speed pulls, but other than being a little slow form looks really good. And slow is normal at heavy weights haha, but faster is always better.

Looks pretty solid from this video. I would work in some speed pulls, but other than being a little slow form looks really good. And slow is normal at heavy weights haha, but faster is always better.

solid. no rounding of the upper back, you get back far enough... as long as you keep doing what you're doing with your back, and keep the majority (let's say 60%) of the weight on your heels, you're good.

solid. no rounding of the upper back, you get back far enough... as long as you keep doing what you're doing with your back, and keep the majority (let's say 60%) of the weight on your heels, you're good.