Another Cycle After 3 Weeks Off?

wot happens if i finish a 8week sust and deca cycle then with no clomid or novledex i start deca 3 weeks after that 8week?

You fail.

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
You fail.[/quote]

haha

well you might as well not have come off is what it means…

there is no way the deca or the longer esters in the sust were even fully out of your system by the time you started your next cycle so you really weren’t ever off.

now you are just running deca which is an even worse idea because it is gonna shut down your libido if that hasn’t already happened.

[quote]BigDave1 wrote:
wot happens if i finish a 8week sust and deca cycle then with no clomid or novledex i start deca 3 weeks after that 8week?
[/quote]

Now that the long esters of test undeconate and deca have left your system you may want to try to recover with a SERM PCT. Or maybe you will find being shutdown to your liking.

so wot shud i do then? carry on for another 6 weeks deca n then 6 weeks primobolan n then clomid or stop asap?

[quote]BigDave1 wrote:
so wot shud i do then? carry on for another 6 weeks deca n then 6 weeks primobolan n then clomid or stop asap?[/quote]

I would say if your 8 weeks in already and you stopped then jump on a chem. pct and be done with it

do not stretch this out another 6 weeks with deca are you nuts?

how much thought have you put into this before doing it?

had 6 bolttles of deca left so thought fuk it n got sum primobolan n clomid on the way nw bt the clomid nt gna be ere till 5-6 weeks afta the last jab, wot u rekon?

nw,bt, nt, gna, ere, afta, wot, u, rekon, etc.

Aren’t words.

Please leave.

wtf???

Only thing you’re rekon is your knuts…

[quote]BigDave1 wrote:
had 6 bolttles of deca left so thought fuk it n got sum primobolan n clomid on the way nw bt the clomid nt gna be ere till 5-6 weeks afta the last jab, wot u rekon?[/quote]

I’d say call it a day with this cycle. Start your clomid or nolvadex (I prefer Clomid) PCt and stay on PCT for 4 weeks. Then stay off for at least another 6 weeks. In the meantime plan your next cycle. Next time I might do a 12 week cycle. 8 weeks just cuts off the fun too soon. I’d get some test.

If you go back on a lame deca only stint for 6 weeks you are only going to shut yourself down more and probably not gain much if anything.

see
get off the stuff

stay off a while save the stuff in a drawer for later.

test/deca/primo sounds good to me but be sure to add the test
make sure you recover from this first plan the next one better
and stop using this cockney slang in here no one understands you

I work with a guy who did this.

Made him sterile. No joke. The excessive steroid use (or abuse I would call it) sterilized him.

If you want babies…rethink it.

You would not be doing your health any good.

if you have legir primo just use it at a high mg like 500 plus per week and keep the deca for another time.

and get some PCT.

or if you dont have it yet, just wait for 8 weeks time on = time off.

then do a newy

personally that is exactly what i do. 8 or so weeks two weeks off and 8 more weeks.

so all in all i do me pct and leave it another 6weeks before starting anything else. wot results will i expect from a primobolan only cycle and will i need pct?