Another Cheezy Chest Help Post

What’s up T-NATION?!?!?!

Ok, my body part that is lacking is the chest. Im not huge but I am def satisfied with my gains every where else on my body.

Ive tried the HSS 100 and various other recommendations from the AMAZING SITE, but havent seen many strength or size gains.

i just spent the last few hours reading posts from CW, CT and CS…but there is just so much damn info…

Can anyone help me design a chest only routine. im looking to train 2 x per week…

Thanks,
~imtheway

My advice would be (to simplify things) to train your chest twice per week. Say Monday and Thursday. Use a different lift on Thursday than you use on Monday. Say you pick bench press and dips. Just try to get stronger in these two lifts every week. Either use more weight or more reps each week for each exercise. If your chest is getting stronger but not growing, you’re not eating enough.

If your chest isn’t getting stronger, hell, you’re still probably not eating enough.

[quote]imtheway wrote:
What’s up T-Nation?!?!?!

Ok, my body part that is lacking is the chest. Im not huge but I am def satisfied with my gains every where else on my body.

Ive tried the HSS 100 and various other recommendations from the AMAZING SITE, but havent seen many strength or size gains.

i just spent the last few hours reading posts from CW, CT and CS…but there is just so much damn info…

Can anyone help me design a chest only routine. im looking to train 2 x per week…

Thanks,
~imtheway[/quote]

The number 1, most surefire way to make your chest larger, is to make it stronger. How many people do you see who go from inclining 185 for reps to using 315 for those same reps over the course of a year or two (given that they are eating enough) with small chests? How many guys do you see banging out sets with the 125’s and higher that have small chests?

Second of all…you said youve done a good bit of reading on this site…but then you go and say you want to design a chest only routine. Please tell me you mean you only need help with your chest days since you already have a plan for all of your other bodyparts and that you are not going to train only chest.

Ditto what everyone else said about getting stronger, but also, what do you weigh now and what do think you will need to weigh to gain the amount of chest mass you need?

My best chest gains came from using the lactic acid program. It is a very good program for every body part for that matter.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readArticle.do?id=724381

Do that and eat a lot of food and you will have gains.

[/quote] Please tell me you mean you only need help with your chest days since you already have a plan for all of your other bodyparts and that you are not going to train only chest.[/quote]

lol…im not that stupid. my other days i have had really good growth in size and strength…i have no luck with my chest though…