T Nation

Another Charles Glass Video: Legs

Episode 2 of “Getting cut with Glass” is out. This time they train legs.

www.bodybuilding.com/fun/glasscut2.htm

I thought the leaning way back on leg extensions was a cool tip for hitting the upper portion of the quads.

I would love to see T-Nation add a weekly video series.

I would LOVE to see some training “episodes” with the authors here. 1 episode with Thib, one with Waterbury, One with Staley, Dan John, Dave Tate… That would be great.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
I would LOVE to see some training “episodes” with the authors here. 1 episode with Thib, one with Waterbury, One with Staley, Dan John, Dave Tate… That would be great.[/quote]

LOL… can you imagine how funny it would be to watch a video of tate and wendler working out.

That said… I think it would be an incredible addition to the site. Come on, you’ve been makin’ alot of changes lately- how about one more?

[quote]Mick28 wrote:
Hey there’s a good idea. I think they should go out of there way and spare no expense to produce top quality training tapes so that we can view them for free.

Yea…it’s only right.[/quote]

Well considering that, in the interest of promoting their supplements, they already provide top quality training information and many of their articles contain video footage as it is, it’s not that wild to imagine video “articles”. They’ve also done audio interviews in the past.

It’s very reasonable to assume that if they felt the increased traffic and customer loyalty would offset the costs of production (which probably would not be a whole lot), they would have video features.

I mean… you think they provide this site for free because they like us that much?

[quote]Mick28 wrote:
tpa wrote:

I would love to see T-Nation add a weekly video series.

Hey there’s a good idea. I think they should go out of there way and spare no expense to produce top quality training tapes so that we can view them for free.

Yea…it’s only right.[/quote]

Hell, I wouldnt complain if it was shot on a handheld camcorder by some guy with little to no production values.

It would cost…well almost nothing besides for the cost of the camera.

Id definitely watch any training videos they posted…especially any with Tate or CT.

He likes his machines.

Cool video. Charles had that bald headed dude working so hard I thought he was going to start growing hair on his head! This should be a regular feature. Great idea.

thanks for posting the video…

great stuff in there for bodybuilding…alot of what CT has taught us…