Another Border Agent Killed

PHOENIX â?? A U.S. Border Patrol agent was killed and another wounded in a shooting early Tuesday in Arizona near the U.S.-Mexico line, according to the Border Patrol.

The agents were shot while patrolling on horseback in Naco, Ariz., at about 1:50 a.m. MST Tuesday, the Border Patrol said in a statement.

The border has never been safer ? Yea right.

Must’ve been some migrant workers looking for a better life on a spinach farm who accidentally brought some weapons and accidentally let them fire themselves at our agents.

War on drugs

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
War on drugs [/quote]

That’s a relief!

At first I thought it might be related to the smuggling of illegal immigrants.[/quote]

Racist.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
War on drugs [/quote]

Cartels control large portions of the border…illegal’s and drugs flood across daily.

Those brave border patrol agents deserve much better, but they are fighting a losing battle. If illegals want to get here, they are going to find a way.

I did not hear the president say anything about this…shocker.

Michelle Malkin has a wonderful tribute to border patrol agent Nicholas Ivie. He was the father of two young girls, was active in his church, and overall sounded like the kind of guy one would want to know.

“The life and legacy of slain Border Patrol Agent Nicholas Ivie ? and how YOU can show your support”

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
War on drugs [/quote]

That’s a relief!

At first I thought it might be related to the smuggling of illegal immigrants.[/quote]

Racist.[/quote]

LOL, are you kidding ? Was it all those illegal Norwegians who come here, standing outside of Home Depot who killed him ?

Breaking news it was the cheese cartels

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012-09-29/news/34167126_1_cheese-police-force-canada

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
War on drugs [/quote]

That’s a relief!

Racist.[/quote]

LOL, are you kidding ? Was it all those illegal Norwegians who come here, standing outside of Home Depot who killed him ?[/quote]

damn norwegians!! catching all our fish!

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
War on drugs [/quote]

That’s a relief!

Racist.[/quote]

LOL, are you kidding ? Was it all those illegal Norwegians who come here, standing outside of Home Depot who killed him ?[/quote]

Actually, it might have been other federal agents.

http://news.yahoo.com/ap-sources-possible-friendly-fire-shootings-143452521.html

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
War on drugs [/quote]

That’s a relief!

Racist.[/quote]

Actually, it might have been other federal agents.

http://news.yahoo.com/ap-sources-possible-friendly-fire-shootings-143452521.html
[/quote]

26 Border Agents killed in the last 10 years, that statistic is unacceptable.

You should just make it a legal requirement for employers to pay illegal workers minimum wage.

Totally serious, why you haven’t done it is beyond me.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
You should just make it a legal requirement for employers to pay illegal workers minimum wage.

Totally serious, why you haven’t done it is beyond me.[/quote]

Its illegal to hire illegal workers. Why would they abide by a rule to pay them a certain wage?

[quote]StevenF wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:

Its illegal to hire illegal workers. Why would they abide by a rule to pay them a certain wage? [/quote]

Jack up the fines for not paying someone minimum wage.

[quote]Makavali wrote:

As long as there are workers willing to work for less than minimum wage, illegal aliens will continue to come.

The employer can pay them off the books as well, so it’s a multi-win situation.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:

As long as there are workers willing to work for less than minimum wage, illegal aliens will continue to come.

The employer can pay them off the books as well, so it’s a multi-win situation. [/quote]

It’s only a win for the employer when it’s worth his while.

Seriously, multi-million dollar fines for not paying minimum wage. If they get snapped, they’re fucked.

I am with you on this Mak, but the powers that be will not let anyone interfere with their insane profits.

Sometimes I fear that Republicans have more to gain with a porous border than Democrats do.