T Nation

Another BB.com Thread

Ok, so on the boards I frequent, I always hear about bb.com

But I just had to read some shit on there today…fuck me sideways, its hysterical…

Somebody asks a question:

“So guys, I need your infinite wisdom. During my workout today I had the hardest time resisting the urge to puke. What causes this and how can I prevent it next time?”

And one of the serious replies:

“Youre probably going too hard, causing your central artery to pound to hard against your stomach and espohagus causing you to feeling queezy and puke.”

JESUSF-INGWTFMUTHEROFGODTWATLICKINGJEEBUSAREYOUSERIOUS?

and a thread titled

“No homo”

about phrase:

“no homo”

Titled

“How important are good looking lats?”

This male has an incredible pair of breasts.

He wants to know his BF percentage

forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1267861&d=1208683547

here’s the thread

Wow…they have a thread where they are posting risque photos of their underage girlfriends…some even brag abotu their hottie 16 year old virgin girls…

I’m a little surprised the mods let shit like that fly…

Thread title

“Pecs or Manboobs”

“so which are they”

“I dunno, I’m sure theres pecs under that, jsut too high BF”

“yeh but what is there more of, pec or manboob?”

That site is overflowing with stupidity.

[quote]GetSwole wrote:
“How important are good looking lats?”[/quote]

Those other threads seem pretty ridiculous, but this one takes the cake. Not how important lats are, but how important GOOD LOOKING lats are. Dear God…

Edit: I take that back. On the scale of sheer stupidity, the girlfriend pictures thread is clearly the worst. Not only are members of that site probably pleasuring themselves to the photos, but most of those girls are probably illegal. Great job putting your g/f out there for all to see and defile. Dumbasses.

Lol.

Nothing funny at all.

The amusement is that they are serious.

[quote]GetSwole wrote:
and a thread titled

“No homo”

about phrase:

“no homo”


[/quote]

didn’t we have one here a while back? lol

i’m sure there are people on that site linking to here as well :wink:

[quote]Padilla7921 wrote:
Edit: I take that back. On the scale of sheer stupidity, the girlfriend pictures thread is clearly the worst. Not only are members of that site probably pleasuring themselves to the photos, but most of those girls are probably illegal. Great job putting your g/f out there for all to see and defile. Dumbasses.[/quote]

a) I’m sure there’s been enough hanky panky that occurred as a result of the “Sexy Wives/GFs Thread” in SATMA…and the Ass Worship, and the Spread Eagle, etc, etc…

If you don’t want people to fap to your hunny bunny, don’t post the pics. If you don’t want to be associated with people that do, don’t click the link.

b) Most of those girls are “illegal” because the people posting the pics are probably illegal - the site is infested with teens, and it only makes sense that they would come out of the woodwork to view a “Girlfriend Pictures” thread.

Personally, I think a lot of them are lying when it comes to who they’re seeing…I only looked at the first few pages, but I doubt that the horde of bb.com teens are pulling in the kind of quality that I was looking at (didn’t see anything “illegal”, I would put most around 17+ unless I’m a terrible judge of age).

Why…

why are we giving so much attention to BB.com these days?

Why is it constantly getting these new threads?

folks… you really don’t need to bring trash from another site to this one.

[quote]GetSwole wrote:
This male has an incredible pair of breasts.

He wants to know his BF percentage

forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1267861&d=1208683547

here’s the thread


[/quote]

12% BF? lol, ok

maybe he should hold a shoe up, that will drop it a few

So ppl on bb.com, get laid?

I see.

Perhaps it is time to switch forums.

I really just feel bad for some of the girls who are getting put up on the web (I’m sure without their knowledge)

But I dunno, I was just saying I wouldn’t want a bunch of teenage kids putting pics of their teenage girlfriends (I’m mean the few provocative ones there were) on my site.

Either way its still hilarious.

And yes I’m sure some are lying, I’m just saying…I wouldn’t put a girl I cared about out on the web without her permission…(and I doubt all those girls gave their permission)

Though, I was only in highschool a year ago and most attractive girls are sluts in high school now so…

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:

Why…

why are we giving so much attention to BB.com these days?

Why is it constantly getting these new threads?

folks… you really don’t need to bring trash from another site to this one.

[/quote]

Laughs?

Hey I kept it in the off topic forum…

I’m all for the BB forum getting serious. But since that thread seems to be going no where I’m kinda forgetting it.

I’ve been frequenting other boards lately in hopes of finding actual bodybuilding talk.

[quote]GetSwole wrote:
I really just feel bad for some of the girls who are getting put up on the web (I’m sure without their knowledge)

But I dunno, I was just saying I wouldn’t want a bunch of teenage kids putting pics of their teenage girlfriends (I’m mean the few provocative ones there were) on my site.

Either way its still hilarious.

And yes I’m sure some are lying, I’m just saying…I wouldn’t put a girl I cared about out on the web without her permission…(and I doubt all those girls gave their permission)

Though, I was only in highschool a year ago and most attractive girls are sluts in high school now so…[/quote]

Agreed. It’s not the type of thing I would do, either.

I like to think of myself as too much of a gentleman to do so without permission, and having too much self respect to ask for permission for the benefit of my Internet buddies.

Well, the thing is, these girls are getting their pics posted on the interweb without their consent. Plus, they’re not of age, which makes it even worse. I don’t have a problem with people posting pictures of their g/f or whatever if she doesn’t have a problem with it. The posters are idiots, but it is funny to see them act like total morons. And yeah, I guarantee they’re lying, unless the poster is in the picture.