Another Anti-AI Post with Test Results

My first cycle of 500mg of test my TT was 1600 at 8 weeks and I was 37 or 38 at the time. A buddy of mine is on his second cycle at 29 yrs old at 500 test and his was 3593.

I wonder what the science is around that. I wonder Is it genetics in how the body converts exogenous test?

Hard to say. I originally intended to try to gain but I threw in HGH and ended up cutting quite a bit of fat. I have a thread here about it. Its been 7 months since my surgery and Iā€™m running HGH again and fat is starting to drop and this time Iā€™m heavier than before.

More proof that we all respond differently. Something I think we forget when we start telling others what will happen if they do XYZ.

4 Likes

Just my opinion

I see people getting way to hung up over numbers. And essentially irrelevant numbers as in TT.

Someone with a TT of 2000 compared to someone with 4000 is meaningless without more information and other hormones test.

You can have sky high TT but if your free testosterone is low or your insulin sensitivity is trash you arenā€™t going to gain shit.

FWIW Iā€™m also no AI especially for trt/cruise purposes or strictly test blast.

Unfortunately I did not get Free T this time since I was more focused on the GH result.

1 Like

Worth adding that frequency of administration helps quite a bit. Test E for example, is usually my base. Iā€™ve done 2x per week, E3D, 3x per week, once per week and everything in between. Nothing comes close to smaller amounts every day, strictly for feeling/sense of wellbeing, and side reduction. Currently dosing my larger bump (150) 2x/wk with some mast, and a smaller bump (50) ED sub Q. Very noticeable difference quite quickly.

1 Like

I tried an ED subQ shot and got a big red welt under the skin that took a week to go away.

Everyone will react differently. I rip the anterior thigh and abdomen with no issues yet. Itā€™s only 0.2ml, i do the pinch and pop, injecting perpendicular to the tissue, and I inject slowly, with a little rub after.

Hereā€™s an interesting question regarding AIā€¦

Last cycle I ran Test E 500mg/wk for 10 weeks with 30mg DBol first 4 weeks. Never ran an AI, bloat was minor, and I felt great.

This cycle start of week 4 I felt SUPER irritable, easily frustrated, and ready to throw a small child across the room for looking at me wrong. I also went from daily morning wood to soft, and had softer erections. Everything told me to ride it out, but I have a 1 year old and 3 year old at home, and a wife that I was being snappy with and I felt like the woman in our marriage.

I took 12.5mg of aromasin and the next day felt 100x better. Iā€™ve now been running 12.5mg with my E3.5D pin and feel great. Problem is, I start to feel the irritability kicking in right at that 3 day mark and ride it out until I pin.

Could my last batch of test have been under doses? My current batch be overdosed? Or can you body react differently each cycle?

Your body can and will react differently to the same substance and dosages. I remember there was a time I could 5-600mg a week of Test and feel amazing on it, if I tried that now Iā€™d feel like shit with BP through the roof water retention unlike ever before.

As @zeek1414 said, numbers are irrelevant. It does not matter what your numbers are, it matters how you feel and function.

I feel fantastic on 80mg/wk of test prop for TRT, most cant even imagine running that low of a dose because they just regurgitate your standard 250mg/wk TRT dose. Every body is different.

SB

5 Likes

I thought the more the merrier too. Until it spiked my E2 and my Dr threatened to take my TrT. I could tell my E2 spiked from water retention. I noticed it while swimming, I could barely hold my breath as long as before.

Agreed, I notice it with my socks and the indent they leave on my legs lol. @newbvet

Most lowest effective dose is the name of the game.

SB

2 Likes

BLASPHEMER!! GET BEHIND ME SATAN!! :joy:

5 Likes

Haha I seem to be breaking all the rules recently, stop me seitan!

SB

Ahhhā€¦gluten is the Devil! LOL

1 Like

@hrdlvn

You mentioned high SHBG. Hereā€™s my SHBG. Seems about middle of the road. Whatā€™s your thoughts? This is on a daily sub-q trt protocol so blood work was done literally 24 hours after the previous days shot (well more like 30 hours).

Iā€™m thinking daily sub-q keeps the total high but the free around what the average person doing 185mg/week would have.

1 Like

@Singhbuilder Could not agree more with that statement about dosage.

I went from 200/w to now 120/w. My numbers are lower. I still feel great. My doctor saw how low my trough was and asked if we needed to increase the dose. Told him no, I feel really good. He said ā€œthat matters more than numbersā€. We get wrapped up in the wrong kind of thinking and lose sight of the bigger picture.

1 Like

I agree. Sorry I was late to posting I just got a new gaming PC and it took me forever to remember 30+ usernames and passwords. If you donā€™t run into HCT problems this protocol looks like a winner. An E2 of 77 would kill me but your SHGB is double mine so it is binding up a lot of that excess E2. If your dick can stay hard during sex Iā€™d say go with what you are doing. If HCT or ED becomes a problem you know what to do.

1 Like

Many think a calculated Free T is more accurate since free T is all over the place during the day. if you know your Albumin, SHGB and TT the web is full of Free T calculators. If you donā€™t know your Albumin it is usually 4.3 or 4.4 in just about all men.